Jon Gosselin -- Minus Kate, Plus His Mother

8/30/2009 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Puppies and babies are chick magnets -- moms are not.

Jon Gosselin -- Launch photos

But Jon Gosselin hasn't been single for awhile, so we'll forgive him the faux pas he pulled yesterday at Wet Republic at MGM Grand Hotel. But there was still a bevy of beauties coming in and out of John's cabana.

Although that was probably more the cameras than it was Jon's game.

h_terry007

For the first time in 10 years Jon is free of that nagging witch (Kate). I don't see anything terribly wrong with Jon out having some fun when he is not with his kids. They do have joint custody after all. So when it is not Jon's turn to have the kids what is he supposed to do? Sit at home? Team Jon all the way for me and I am a mother.

something smells

she did a lousy job raising him.

Wanda W.

This guy continues to behave like a college frat boy on spring break searching out p---- wherever he goes, or an adolescent who has just discovered he has a d--- ! Very poor impulse control.

rtl

Yuck. Just YUCK.

Nikki

Nothing in the universe would make this guy attractive. Maybe 100% proof alcohol. He had a reg job and he got his ass canned.

Nicole

Krazy Kooky Klown isn't a skank like Jon Gosselin. SAVE KRAZY KOOKY!!

barry Gordy is genius

TOMMY MOTTOLA assisted in Michael's death.
Read TOMMY MOTTOLA's wikipedia URL.

babylove52

This guy is Korean American. That's his roots. Shamefully enough, no matter what he does, his EYES tells a lot about him. He can't physically hide, he is not one of us, an idiot, who has no respect for woman. It is all about I, I and him alone and the ladies. He is a shameless bastard, who used to make ends meet before. Then came the six babies, and turned his life around. How I wish the IRS would one day follow his tail. What a guiltess father who used his children to capitalize on their fortune. You are not 32 yrs old anymore. A Batchelor pad in NY, who gave you that money?

GET A REAL JOB AND SUPPORT YOURSELF.

my2cents

I thought the whole point of not having to work, is so you spend more time with the kids. I cannot believe this is how you want your kids to see how you behave?

Rawr

Aren't there, like, EIGHT KIDS this tool should be home taking care of? I don't care how much of a bitch Kate was to him during their marriage, for him to pretty much abandon his kids to chill with a bunch of wannabe-bikini babes...perhaps Kate had every right to be a bitch.

MyTwoCents

Say what you want about Jon but he has some potent sperm.

Clinicallyspeaking

This guy is such a middle age, no looks idiot (actually they both are). But please, you are an idiot if you believe your own press, which clearly he does. Any woman worth her brains wouldn't be caught with him; which leaves him with bimbos.. who will only be with him as long as the camera and/or money are with him.... and he thinks it's real. What a dildo.

Clinicallyspeaking

#48 it's artificial insemination.... do we really need to explain how that works?

Peggy

Maybe Jon can star on the next edition of TOOL ACADEMY 3..I also used to fell sorry for jon but...You look like a fool..Grow up Mister, your kids are watching.

jeannie

I want to know what he does for a living to be able to go and travel and cavort like he does. Or is he living off the proceeds of the show?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments