Jon Gosselin -- Minus Kate, Plus His Mother

8/30/2009 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Puppies and babies are chick magnets -- moms are not.

Jon Gosselin -- Launch photos

But Jon Gosselin hasn't been single for awhile, so we'll forgive him the faux pas he pulled yesterday at Wet Republic at MGM Grand Hotel. But there was still a bevy of beauties coming in and out of John's cabana.

Although that was probably more the cameras than it was Jon's game.

Rachel M

This guy is still spending money out of control. He is going to bankrupt his kids. Who is supporting his partying, apt in new york and his vacations.

He has no honor since he could not respect the law with regards to his dating before the divorce is final. I have read that the date is 9-30-09.

As to him hanging out with his mom - she did not want to be on the show. So she probably saw him outside of the taping. Besides if he was actually an adult, he could have gone see her if he wanted to.

Wanda

His mother? He brought his mother to an event where he's cavorting around with half-clothed women? And his mommy approves of this?

Wanda W.

Theres a "law about dating before the divorce is final"?What law,what state,WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Thats news to me "Rachel M". If thats true,they had better build more jails very quickly,for there will surely be over flow capacity for that"crime". What a stupid statement.

nikki

I would rather see Shauna Sands or whatever her name is. Please stop reporting on the complete douche!

too sad

please harvey,
no more on these fools .

Nicole

Nikki,

Good point...where has Shauna Sands and even Von A-Hole been recently? I'd rather see them than Jon any day. At least Von A-Hole has always been a sleaze bag and he's quite entertaining.

who dat

Does the guy own a mirror, let alone look in it prior to going out in public. He dresses like a tard, but thinks he's cool. He reminds me of the "Czec Brothers" from Saturday Night Live.

Emmy

This guy grosses me out so bad I can't even watch reruns of the show anymore

Zippy T. Pinhead

Is it just me or does he look like he has down's syndrome?

JAMES

they have made ($ 11 million dollars) since the show started. plus god only knows, how much in freebies!!!!!!!!!!!.

jennifer

JON, YOU ARE NOT CUTE AND NEITHER ARE YOURS AND KATES KIDS. CURIOUS TO KNOW IF DOWN SYNDROME RUNS IN THE FAMILY BECAUSE I SEE IT IN SOME OF THE KIDS. (NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY) JUST CURIOUS.

opi

This guy is absolutely pathetic. Boycott that former family show, which is now about the parents leeching off their exploited kids, for their own fame and profit.

EGGO

Jon is trying to earn enough money to continue to live a lavis lifetstyle. Somebody is paying him. The whole thing is a mess. Kate kept running up in that fertility clinic until she gave birth to a liter of kids. I don't want to sound mean but they do look a little like down syndrome kids. Even when they were babies they looked "strange" but cute.(anything that's a baby looks cute). I used to look at the show and think "thank God that's not me". Don't get me started on the boys...poor things...I think they are mildly retarded. I hope the whole Gooselin family turns out alright. And another thing, neither Jon nor Kate want "full custody" ...would you?

blueangel

Jon and Kate don't "earn" money. They are essentially welfare recipients who are supported by the TV stations instead of the taxpayers. However, at some point the show and the welfare payments will end and they will both realize their true worth-- ZERO!

Terre

Doesn't mom look proud of her son. I'm sure this is what she was expecting when he said he was taking her to Vegas.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments