Michael Jackson -- The Kid Is (Maybe) His Son?

8/31/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson came out of the woodwork to claim he is Michael Jackson's third son -- and now we have the photos to help you judge if it's true.

Launch photos

According to documents released last week, PMMJJ requested a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Ron Newt, a close family friend of PMMJJ, tells TMZ he approached Joe Jackson (whom he was friends with) before Michael's death. Newt says Joe denied the whole thing and told him to "leave it alone."

The "official" Prince Michael -- the one who was raised by MJ -- is 12 years old. This other PMMJJ is 24, and Newt says the man is just looking for "closure."

ilovemichael

I meant to say no resembance in the above photo. Michael's kids, well they are his kids. I figure it's not anyone's business but theirs as to their biology. I sure wouldn't want the world involved in my personal business.

I love you Michael!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

140. i am so upset that this poor soul mj cant not rest in peace, even now!!!! i just cant figure out what else are they going to come up with next to ridicule and belittle him about . it is so sad that these people are saying these kids are his, and where the hell were all of them when he was alive.. mj may have done alot of things that people didnt like, but abandoning his children was not one of them. he loved his children very much and would have never just walked away from them, no matter where or who they belonged to..he had a kind soul and took so much critizism from people that i just dont know how he even lived through it as long as he did..may you rest in peace now michael, and we love you even more!!!! sue from tampa

Posted at 10:13AM on Aug 31st 2009 by sue

-------------------------------------------

We hear ya! The really sad part is that it only shows us the extent of all the EVIL that exists among us!

tootsam

you never get to see any of mjs kids teeth?
at least one of his kids would probably have mjs teeth!

either way anyone can be a father but not a dad...so mjs kids are the 3 he raised, who cares about the sperm.
hey maybe im one of mjs kids....if im not at least ill of had 5 mins of fame!

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

380. Every single time I come here there is this hater on here. Can't there be some kind of filter on this system so that we who come to worship Michael can do so in peace? Time for Justice, I have been asking myself this question over and over! I had trouble posting as well.

Posted at 5:09PM on Aug 31st 2009 by ilovemichael

----------------------------------------------------

TMZ's posting system needs to come into the 21st century. The current system is simply WASTING people's TIME and ENERGY! If they really care about keeping posters here, they will do something about this soon!

Gaby

Put in the line sugar!!

john

there is no way this is michael jacksons son,
a. you have to have sex with a women to have a kid.
b. this kid looks nothing like the old or new michael.

cali chick

so how many ppl are going to claim that they are Michaels children??? What is this like the 6th person to claim they are his biologial kid? Its almost as many ppl who are claiming to be Prince, Paris and Blankets parents!! How come nobody is steppin forward claiming they are Michaels real DAUGHTER? its all just sons. weird! R.I.P MICHAEL!! we love you!

kathie

AEG is nothing but a business, i have no illusion about any altruism.

Plenty of money to go around. Too bad Pan isn't here to enjoy it.

Watching the 30th anniv on TV One...just great and the best is yet to come :)

Posted at 8:46PM on Aug 29th 2009 by TEAMBRANCA

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/29/michael-jackson-tribute-concery-frank-dileo-mark-lamicka/29#comments#ixzz0PnYrQOL9

TEAMBRANCA called Michael Pan. disfasia didn't object. disfasia has singled out Insanity for some reason.

HATERS ARE DESPERATE!

The extortionist PARENTS and the MEDIA (including Martin BASHIR) BETRAYED, VILLIFIED and DEMONIZED Michael!

It’s time for the media to step up now and shed light on ALL the EXTORTIONISTS!

We also WANT TO KNOW:

WHY was the call to 911 DELAYED for HOURS?
WHO wanted Michael DEAD?
WHEN will ARRESTS begin?

theagicsinheaven

Well, at first I was thinking , oh great another love child for MJ.
But then I saw the pictures, and I have to say he really does look like a Jackson!
He has the same Jackson nose and brows!
He seems to look like Marlon to me.
So i think this could be a real claim.
After all, we fans of MJ really don't "KNOW" MJ, and he had to be able to keep some things secret. It was his life, and like anyone deserved some privacy.
I just hope that this kid and the parents are not after some money....like all the other vultures out there.Then again if he is MJ's kid then I guess he is entitled.

a total fan

Micheal's children were his children...period !! He raised, nurtured, educated, loved, hugged, laughed, celebrated birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc. with his three children their whole lives. He was their daddy, doesn't matter if he "fathered" them or not. Now whether this child is his? I guess the DNA will tell.

Una

The few days that I have spent on this board have resulted in
overwhelming frustration and concern for the integrity of our nation. I find it difficult if not impossible to wrap my head around much of the thinking behind many of these posts.

There isn't a single being on this planet who doesn't have personal
issues or some level of dysfunction within their own families.
Unfortunately, those issues will never be addressed by those people
because they are too busy worrying about everyone else, including MJ.

Some say that MJ should have denied himself the fundamental right to have children because critical and judgmental people live in this world. That is ridiculous to say the least.

People make a career of slandering and extorting others on a daily basis. Applying this foolish rational means that the victims of slander and extortion should be sterilized to protect the children instead of punishing the perpetrators.

Some even want to examine the children’s teeth to determine paternity. For God’s sake, MJ didn’t owe you or anyone else an explanation. He made decisions he believed were in his best interest and the best interest of his children. Who are you to judge him for it!

These critics present themselves as people who are concerned for the children but their own inappropriate speech betrays them. Sadly, they are the same people who fail to see the suffering child on their own block or the hungry child within their own family units. How sad. If we invested the same amount of time, effort and passion into fixing our own screwed up families, the world would be a much better place.

I doubt that I’ll be back but before I go, I would like to leave these people with some food for thought. Wash the blood off your own hands before you worry about everyone else. MJ said it best: start with the man [woman] in the mirror. Go wash the blood off your own hands because you are the problem.

Nikki

The Jackson's have such a distinctive look. He looks nothing like a Jackson.

Insanity 7.0

392. 423. Insanity, I agree no reason to sue and they are working with the estate. I'm just saying they had no idea how it would go with the estate and if Joe were heading AEG he would be suing the estate.

AEG is nothing but a business, i have no illusion about any altruism.

Plenty of money to go around. Too bad Pan isn't here to enjoy it.

Watching the 30th anniv on TV One...just great and the best is yet to come :)

Posted at 8:46PM on Aug 29th 2009 by TEAMBRANCA

Posted at 6:20PM on Aug 31st 2009 by an anon

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/31/michael-jackson-alleged-son/27#comments#ixzz0PoA8oTHV
__________________________________________________________________

Insanity Bids The Board A Good Evening:

*And says for the record Real People Do Real Things...That's what I'm Talkin Bout...My People Above Thanks...REAL...GOT THAT...

Who was the REAL MJ?

Some of y’all give Michael Jackson way too much credit!
He was a man, a human being with many faults just like the rest of the people in the world!
I too truly love Michael Jackson BUT I will not be blinded into lifting him up on some kind of “Idolatry pedestal”.
People idolizing Michael was just as bad as people smearing his name and character and it only helped with the domino effect of his downfall and untimely death.
The idolizing gave Michael a false sense of security of being loved which he crave so badly his entire life due to the horrible things that he said occurred in his childhood.
I believe that Mike was psycologically traumatized and messed up.
I dont believe that he was a pedophile, I believe that Mike LOVED women and I believe that he MAY have fathered this boy as well as Omer!
At the time that these 2 young men were born Mike was about 25-26 and at the height of his fame.
Maybe greedy Joe nipped Prince Michael Malachi’s mom in the bud and paid her off to be quiet and not tarnish Michael’s sweet image to the point that maybe even Michael himself didnt know about this boys existence!
I dont know, BUT what I do know is that ANYTHING is possible when it comes to some the Jacksons and the secrets that they carry with them.