Chris Brown -- Going Into Labor

9/1/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown landed in Virginia last night -- the state where he must complete 6 months hard labor for his assault on Rihanna.

media_removed.jpg
While in VA, he'll also be taking a 52-week domestic violence course.

Spurs

Loooossseeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuckupsnob

have fun, A**HOLE

mike

Pookie

Enough TMZ about this complete vicious batterer loser.
Let him disappear for 1 year from the press and let's really pretend he's in jail where he belongs!

Sono

Ah...there's nothing quite like receiving a daily reminder that our legal system is basically 'okay' with a man beating up a woman as long as he has a good lawyer.

gogo legal system!

laydee

serve u rite LOSER!!

Jazcam

Good I think Chris should stay home and shut his big mouth...if he wants people to forgive and forget what he did. If he keeps doing interviews people will never forget what he did.

Whamo

Picking up garbage on the highway is hard labour?

Fan

Career over. Eject! Eject!

Homie1Kanobe

Get rid of The IPOD, OR THEY WILL PUT IT UP FOR YOU LOL...TIME TO GO TO WORK BOY, GET STEPPING ROTFLMAO

atabaw

He should have gotten jail time with the beating he says he didnt realize he did. bu++ douche.

Christine

I'm glad that he's paying his dues, but I really hope that the public is smart enough NOT to ever buy another of his albums again or support him in any way. Celebs, just like "regular" people, should not be able to do things like this and be forgiven. It's not ok to do horrible things to people just because you have talent. What he did to Rhianna still sickens me. What a horrible role model he is for young people too. Really sad.

kshya

i still think he can make a come back in music... all artists make a comeback despite their issues... what he did was wrong but for some reason i think Rihanna has come 2 forgive him somewhat.. he is a talented bad artists and you cant take that away from him regardless.. they will both get through this..myspace.com/kshoyamusic get at me

zombie_hands

I live in VA. Chris was a thug when he lived in the Richmond area and he still hangs out with his thug friends...he won't change. The only difference between him and his "homies" is that he has the cash.

Fan

The music industry chews people up and spits them out. You gotta be strong, or you will lose it all. When a new 'star' like CB falls apart this early, they never make it.

Here's how the equation works: OK, I've sold a bunch of music. I have a nest egg of money, enough to live off for the rest of my life - if I control my spending and avoid those pesky law suits.

.................OR..................

I can take this new nest egg and go to the clubs, finance my posse, pay for all those willing bimbos, treat women any old way I want, rent private jets, all the while buying enough drugs to keep them all lovin' me.... And then next year I can join MC Hammer for flapjacks at Dennys, if he'll lend me some money.

Chris Brown didn't even hardly make it out of the starting gate on his career, and he is already seeing that Dennys up ahead...

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments