MJ's Vienna Tribute -- Another One Bites the Dust

9/10/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're not sure what the hell Jermaine Jackson was thinking when he announced the lineup for the Vienna tribute concert for Michael -- because Natalie Cole isn't gonna be there either.

Cole's rep tells us the singer definitely won't show at the tribute because she's set to attend an event with the Dalai Lama in Memphis around the same time Jermaine told the world she'd be in Vienna.

Jermaine also said Chris Brown and Mary J. Blige were going to perform -- but they've also denied being involved with the event.

Meanwhile, all three stars are still prominently displayed on the tribute's website.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

second!

first.

JNSNJNS

hahahah FIRST!!!

second!

first!

just an observation

This is just so sad

shuffler

I'll be performing. That's all that matters. I'll bust out my "Dancing The Dream" MJ book and read select verses. You'll all love me.

Then I'll moonwalk.

Phishsteak

This is classic. So Jermaine has commissioned some company to build this massive stage, shaped like a crown, and there probably won't even be a show. Soon they will be suing Jermaine, or rather Michaels Estate, for the costs. Those kids of Michael's will end up with nothing. Evil brother.

Sue Wong

Jermaine is so self serving. It seems like he didn't ask these people before hand. I don't know if they don't care for Jermaine but for Michael's sake it would be good if somebody decent shows up. I don't think even poor Katherine is ready for this. Jermaine's so lame.

Cali MJ Fan

If this were a reputable tribute, it stands to reason people would be falling over themselves to attend and perform.

Notice there is not one negative word about Janet's tribute?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm -- No one is buying what Jermaine is selling it seems.

dish rags

Not first bitches!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Karen

Typical dysfunctional Jackson-family B.S. Never trust anything out of Jermaine's mouth or Joe's mouth or LaToya's mouth. NEVER.

Vale

This is sad. Regardless of what I feel about Jermaine, I'm disappointed that these celebs are backing out (if they were ever booked, that is) of MJs tribute.

I hope the fans can get a tribute together. Perhaps something like that would be viewed as more heartfelt, and therefore be better received by possible participants and the public.

OOWEEE

RIP MICHAEL.....still the VEINICE MOST WORST FAMILY OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO THE ENABLING JACKSONS.....

Raejean

Not first but still pretty good.

Hmmmm.......could it be that only Jermaine will be guaranteed to show up and perform? Gets more pathetic by the minute.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I believe Jermaine loves his brother; but greed and envy has gotten the better of him. It's sad.. Money is more important to him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments