Kramer's Coming Back Atcha -- You Ready?

9/11/2009 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost three years since his infamous n-bomb tirade at the Laugh Factory -- but it seems Michael Richards is finally gearing up for his big comeback ... that is, if you'll let him.

Michael Richards: Click to watch
Kramer was all smiles when we saw him last night in NYC, and why not? He was just on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and is reuniting with his old "Seinfeld" pals on an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

These could be the first steps out of that deep, dark black hole his career has been in for the last three years -- so we gotta ask ...

Somfincute

I was typing so fast, I totally missed that typo.
as always your the best baby

ASHIA

ITS KIND OF CRAZY HOW ALL OF THE "WHITE PEOPLE" ARE SUPPORTING THEIR KRAMER AND BRITTANYS SPEARS...LETS SUPPORT CHRIS BROWN, MIKE VICK, OR HELL THE PREZ LIKE YOU ALL DO PIECES OF CRAP LIKE THIS! THE PROBLEM IS WHITE PPL STICK TOGETHER AND BLACKS ARE OUT TO GET WHAT THEN CAN BY KISSING ASS ALL THE TIME! BLACK PPL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!

Bex

68. I was typing so fast, I totally missed that typo.
as always your the best baby

Posted at 3:55PM on Sep 11th 2009 by rebecca

----------------
The word is "you're" you complete and utter dolt.

ASHIA

Are you serious #47 with...:"its just another name for black" LOLZ I WANTED TO SAY NO COMMENT BUT F THAT...I GUESS CRACKER IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR WHITEY SO ITS FINE OHKAY NO PROBLEM WITH ME...JUST DON;T TRY STEPPING TO ME AND SAY THAT IN MY FACE LOLZ!

ASHIA

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/11/kramers-coming-back-atcha-you-ready/4#c21541645#ixzz0QpYMyY5P

Somfincute

T are you actually saying that some words were worse then him beating her??? I hope no one ever comes after you for words you say. Do you actually spend every minute of the day thinking about what other people think? becuase your obviously not worried about what women think since you think words are worse than a beeting.

Kooky Fan

Hey - if Obamas Reverend Wright gets a pass for calling us the White Devil and God Damn America, why not let Kosmo get a second chance!!!???

race for sale

It's not blacks who are upset (I don't think). He is a white male so that means that all these pansy ass white liberals (most of whom are RICH $$$) need to jump on anything a white guy says they can use as 'inflammatory' to keep their party causes alive. I mean lets face it and stop speaking indirectly : The democratic party's REAL villain is the heterosexual white male who is christian or agnostic.

Truth.

And it is white liberals who write the script for all minority.

Just sayin...

Em

"71. I will never forget or forgive the intentional insults - I hope all blacks boycott his performances, let the white people support and pay for that crap, they seem to think its no big deal!!" Posted at 4:00PM on Sep 11th 2009 by Won t forget

Well now - that's a bit racist too, don't you think? Some of you need to take a big step back and give your heads a good shake.

Who me

We love you Kramer! You be the man!

streetdude

I say, don't sweat the little stuff. There's alot more important things going on in America right now ,so get over it, As far as the comedians, they can't keep all the people happy all the time,There are kinds of different comedy. Live ,love ,laugh and be happy

meh

Ah, get over it. Everyone makes mistakes, he's human, alreasy said he was sorry long time ago. Forgive and forget.

And dam has it been 3 years, wow, lol

race for sale

RE: #79

Also, any angst towards Kramer or Seinfeld show from blacks existed long before this Michael Richards rant 3 years ago.....

So, this only adds to the disliking of the Seinfeld show....

I also think Tommy Davidson's stand up act could be deemed racist.

Miles

I see some of you simply dont get it. You cannot compare what happed to Chris Brown with Michael Richards. Chris was in a domestic dispute and from my life long lessons I KNOW it takes two to fight. There is a cause and reaction. We like to think we are in control in domestic disputes but until you are in one. You dont know how its going to play out. For Chris Brown it went bad.

None of this was present in Richards case. This was something HE started. This was something he could have controlled had he simply shut his mouth and respected paying patrons. He went off on those people. Had he did that in the street they would have kicked his @ss. Which is why I know that wasnt the 1st time hes went off like that. If thats how he feels he shoulda kept it to himself. He did this to himself as he was popular and liked by blacks too. Cats out the bag.

Why you gotta think before you speak, cause once is said you CANT take it back. Especially the way Richards went off, it was like he didnt care. F-him, people like that make our jobs as Americans harder than it already is. Why folks cant seem to get along.

Who me

#82 learn the english language before you post such ignorance.