« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tila Tequila -- Cruisin' with a Bruisin'

9/11/2009 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila made her first appearance out in public since her alleged attack by Shawne Merriman -- and was sporting some serious bruises!

Tila Tequila: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, Tequila met with investigators from the San Diego District Attorney yesterday to discuss the altercation, where she alleges the Chargers star "choked and physically restrained" her last weekend.

Merriman claims Tila was drunk and he was simply trying to "encourage her to stay until safe transportation could be provided."

When asked yesterday by paps if she'll forgive Shawne, Tila replied "I don't know."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Betzblue

She's had her 15 minutes & then some....she's lucky she didn't end up buried in the backyard...
That's what HE gets for not dating an African American sistah...
OOOPs...I forgot,,,there are no Viet Namese Pro's for her to pross herself to...

ReVeLaTeD

My only problem with Tila is that she puts herself out there everywhere. I come on TMZ and the Twitter scroller thingy is filled with nothing but her updates. Now she's up here claiming Merriman choked her? Newsflash - if he choked her little skinny ass, she wouldn't be alive to tell the tale.

mmmmmmmmm

Ya reaps what you's sows!
.......talent and notoriety don't mean the same thing, T.

me

Tila makes money by being on the air and now she is planning on filing a civil suit. Fame is what she is probably after and u can get bruises by fighting back if someone is trying to restrain you. I am not sure that i buy her version. Look up his history and look at her past relationships in order to get some clues.

Matt

LOL! She did that to herself! Which is why she is bisexual and of course she always drunk! I think her name " tila tequila " is fake you can't have a beverage name to be your last name! Tequila is a drink but not human name duh! So, she must be hiding her secerts and what is her REAL name ?

Come on Tila, what is your REAL name stupid faker!? Quit your whining like a puppy and we know you are into money stoooooopid! You are not a celebrity or actress, but a homeless whore!

so anyway, tila you have failed!

John Edwards

Tell the truth, doesn't everyone want to chole the sh*t out of her. Where the hell did she come from anyway, send her back.

The Dude

That probably the universe's ( i'm guessing) payback for her show on MTV...oh I mean probably just the first episode payback, that's too light for the whole series, hate to see what the rest will cause her. :)

JJK'n

SickofUShits

I might be a bit late about this but I think most of the comments here are given based on her attitude in public. Its nice to know more people judge harshly about one's character without actually being 'IN' the know. If you're not up close and personal with the situation I think its best you keep your rude comments to yourself.

(Btw only people with closed minds would get upset over my comment).

kiki

Shame on you people calling her a liar! Every domestic violence case should be taken seriously, not just Rihanna's. Poor Tila for having to defend herself against millions of ignorant people like yourselves claiming she is doing this for publicity. I hope Tila presses charges herself because someone needs to take a public stand against domestic violence. It is extremely saddening to see that so many people out there are such heartless bastards who have no idea how to put themselves in someone else's shoes.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10