Jessica Simpson --

Coyote Took My Doggy

9/15/2009 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dog Nick Lachey gave Jessica Simpson as a sign of their once undying love may have met a violent and tragic demise.

Jessica Simpson -- Coyote Took My Doggy

Daisy, Jessica's beloved "carmel colored" Malti-Poo, was snatched right in front of her eyes by a coyote last night.

Jessica has posted a missing dog sign on her Twitter page along with the following message:

My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!

It doesn't look good....

Jessica Simpson And Daisy

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

DiDi

I am so sorry for you Jessica. I'm a dog lover, so my heart truly goes out to you. Our pets love us unconditionally and without negative comments and vitriol.
God bless.

Jamie

Couldn't the coyote leave the dog and just drag away Jessica!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Tony R. put a hit on it???

Diane

Your segment on this was totally inappropriate. It's no laughing matter.

tam

maybe mick dressed up as a coyote and took the carmel pooch back,
woof

TONY

( 35. She posted the "missing" poster on her twitter page. It ain't like she was going up and down the neighborhood stapling posters to telephone poles or something.)
WHO READS TWITTER? I WOULD NOTICE A SIGN ON A TREE.
SOUNDS LIKE SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION.

TONY

WHERE WAS SHE AT? I HAVE A CAT.

Tiffany

Why not have a coyote free fence when you know they are there.Stupidity, Now the dog suffered!!

Ruben

Wow, talk about a total disregard for common sense. Lesson number one: If a coyote snatches away a small dog... what do you think is going to happen? Is it going to release it and say, oh wait, nevermind, I'm not hungry after all! Go back home! Please. Dog prolly never felt anything, take it for what it is.

useurbrain

I mean cmon for once use your brain.First in a known coyote area you take precautions and second if you see it snatched in front of you it is gone and not going to escape.I mean it is sad that it happened but get real and use your brain for once and next time take precautions.

oprah

11. I guess she thinks if she offers an award the Coyote will bring it back.

Really, the Malti-Poo is already Coyote-Poo

Posted at 9:50AM on Sep 15th 2009 by Misha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! the best comment ever on TMZ!

paco

I feel so sorry for her...
Best Wishes....
poor dog

Jewels

I agree with #31 & #44... the rest of you bashing Jessica and the death of her puppy, should be ashamed of yourselves... is that how you were brought up? if so, then you need to go live with the coyotes... heartless ass hoes...

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13