Jackson Estate

Sued Over 'Herpes Cure'

9/18/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael_jackson_getty_52619757_ex-1A man is suing Michael Jackson's estate, claiming the singer is responsible for the theft of his herpes cure.

Erle Bonner
claims Jackson gave his formulas for "herpes cure, acne cures and arthritis cures" to a guy named Kevin Trudeau, also a defendant, who allegedly pilfered them.

Bonner also claims ..."someone from the Jackson family came by my house and shot a 22 pistol in the air. They turned around in a neighbor's driveway and drove away."

Bonner also claims in his suit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court ... Jackson stole nine copyrights and the idea for an automobile insurance policy that "would revolutionize insurance for cars in America."

There's more, but you get the point.

janicebyrne01

Bonner sounds like a completely greedy bas***d. Hope he loses.

Angie

This is so sad. This is probably just a day in the life of Michael Jackson. Now he's gone and these claims will be pouring out all over the place. These parasites need to realize that trying to get their hands on the Jackson money is wrong on so many levels. Let the family have Jackson's money and stick with their lame ass infomercials for their get rich quick schemes.

SUN

I think this Bonner man should have a mental evaluation. Why not sue while Michael was alive?? Sadly, there will be more nuts to come.

Anita

You are lying why is that everyone want money from MJ he is not God and you need go to God not MJ for your herpes cure and whatever cure you need, not MJ, try to sue God and see how far you get.

claudia22juiz

Por Dios!!!
Dejen en paz a la familia Jackson!!!!
Dejen de inventar,la gente esta loca!!!

disfasia

To paraphrase a line from Mel Brooks' History of the World Part I: this guy is "nuts, N-V-T-S...NUTS!"

BrancaFan2

danger, look at this video, and tell me what you see:

I see damage control, "Uh oh, Daddy better make this one good. The jig is up, and I better clean it up before the public finds out what time it is."

Sorry Karen Faye, as someone else pointed out last night, you knew what was going on with Michael's health and his neglect. You didn't pull out your cell to make that call to APS if others in charge of *This Is It* weren't willing to do anything about it. Talking about it three months after the fact does not bring him back.

Michael Jackson's Voice

OH PUHLEEZ!!! This is never going to stop!! Sure and M.J. stole MY idea for having a surrogate give birth to my children, all who just happen to look like no one in my family... but really I am the Bio-Mom!! LOL!! This kind of stuff is just stupid.. oh and one of the Jacksons drove to this fools house and shot off a gun.. ya and santa will be there at your house this year in person.. along with the easter bunny and the creepy lepperchon with his schallali ( dont think thats is spelled right but this isnt a spelling bee either) I believe they ALL have way better things to do then try to shoot off a gun in a neighborhood... go away you fool!! IF M.J. stole your idea.. WHERE IS THE PATTON to prove its yours? They date those things you know! I know there will be more crazies coming out of the wood work to put a claim on the M.J. estate.. I hope they all can sleep at night.... Hay EVER hear the song GHOST? Go listen to it... Because it's all about you money grubbing fools and while your at it also listen to MONEY!!! MAN the things liars will do to get MONEY they clearly do not deserve!!

rainbow4321

161. Wow..hadn't see that video of the AEG prez before...is it just me or did he get a little nervous when it came to questions about the doc who was there when MJ was killed? Has anyone ever explained HOW this doc was going to practice in ANOTHER country when he was a US based doc??

BA for MJ

Come on now, WE ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST ONE MORE WAY TO GET YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS!!!!! How absolutely ridiculous to say that someone would have shot a pistol in a neighborhood over this CRAP!!! So, WHERE IS THE POLICE REPORT OVER GUNSHOTS HEARD???? Really people, if you feel that desperate to be "FAMOUS" can't you come up with something that sounds more "PLAUSIBLE"???

All you Money-hungry, fame seeking, undeserving people who have nothing better to do than go after MJ- FIND A DIFFERENT ROUTE AND SOMEONE ELSE TO BOTHER TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS!!!! THIS IS STARTING TO GET OLD!!!!

YOU ALL KNOW YOU LIE AND ARE ONLY AFTER MJ's MONEY!!!!! AND!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU LIE AND ARE AFTER MJ'S MONEY!!!!

Everyone just GOOOOOOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY and leave Michael's memory in peace and his family in peace!!!!!!

He has had enough of the likes of all of you in his life and you still continue to go after the man even when he has past? SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!!!!

Remember, you too will one day have to answer to your Maker!!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU ON THAT DAY!!!!

MAY I MAKE A SUGGESTION: REPENT AND PUT ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY YOU USE TO CREATE EVIL AND INSTEAD FOCUS IT INTO MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US !!!

ewwwwwwwwwww

i love you michael...i'm still crying. when will this hurt go away.

PA WOMANIZER

At a concert, a Swarovski Crystal flew out of Michael's white glove....hit me in the head then deflected off another fan's chin then back to me and ended up blowing my right ear drum out. I am deaf in my right ear. Should I sue the estate too? Poor Michael! This bogus litigation directed at our beloved global superstar Michael Jackson must end people!

New Yorker at Heart

Isn't there something in the law books about filing bogus lawsuits? Isn't there a fine or imprisonment for doing that? Cause this sounds like a bougs/ BS suit to me. But now we see what Michael and quite possibly other celebrities have to go through.

Although this is a bogus suit, it was a funny read.

Vanesa

is this for real?? like for real??? hahaha, God give a break.....

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

I love Michael a whole lot, but it will really gross me out if he had herpes.