Katherine Jackson Can Challenge Administrators

9/18/2009 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The probate judge in the Michael Jackson estate case has ruled Katherine Jackson can challenge the special administrators and not forfeit her position as a beneficiary in Michael's will.

Katherine Jackson

As a result of the ruling, Katherine can now safely challenge special administrators John Branca and John McClain without jeopardizing her position in the will -- she's set to get 40% of the net value of the estate.

The will has a "no contest" clause -- which means any beneficiary who contests the will gets aced out of inheriting anything. But the court has now ruled challenging the special administrators is not a "contest" of the will itself.

Interestingly, the court specifically ruled .... Katherine objecting to the special administrators on grounds there was some sort of "undue influence" imposed on M.J. is not a "contest" under the will.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Never read anything on Facebook...""Meaning nothing"" Bottom line MJ WAS SET UP,,ALL FACTS MUST FIT..so LOU lied also?? Lou will not lie for anyone.Arnold and him are friends from way back.Lou says something you can bank on it.

Guitar

3113. So that was not the official coroner report that is floating around? The day that Micheal went with Tohme to meet Randy at the hotel his father was there also?

Posted at 3:33PM on Oct 4th 2009 by pia

Pia; the L A Coroner said the "Official" Report is still under seal, the AP is wrong stating on bottom two lines, that "the Coroner said" and must explain, {we force} Coroner must protest or release Actual Autopsy Report.

I'm not sure why your asking about Joe at Vegas meeting, because Joe was wanting a reunion Concert.

Tstorm

OK Thank you PM .... I'll see you in a few days ...weeks ..

Guitar

3111. Your information is ??? BUTLER AMUSEMENT PARK COMPANY thru the courts purchased the items from NEVER-LAND.

Posted at 3:26PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Butler Amusement Park

Please explain Courts, I said Tohme, if Courts involved provide link.

My other post reads unfavorable in it's entirety about Michael, so I only posted the Grace & Tohme part.
We need more Tohme information, I read he was a Saudi Arabia schooled Doctor {and claimed so, disbuting Lebanese Doctor story} and now the post I'm posting claims he was never a Doctor = Tohme has been alternately described as a "Saudi Arabian billionaire and an orthopaedic surgeon, but he is actually a Lebanese businessman who does not have a medical licence".
I believe Murray fell asleep' or was in the habit of inducing coma then abandoning Michael {oxygen starvation, or toxic drug shock, oxygen starvation} But' if Tohme was there' and was a trained Doctor from outside the US, he may have fell asleep or Murdered Michael by Oxygen Starvation, Tohme Murder in the 1 degree, Murray' Murder in the 2 degree.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Della

Good evening..

I have made it back from my trip. Family is doing better.. Chico et all.. thanks for the prayers...

I have some catching up to do here.. I remember posting a story here about Susan De Passe's family and someone here who worked for her family. I forget now it was several weeks back though. I will have to look it up.

But I also remember we talked about the Prince and we keep backtracking to that. I question the relationship and timeline once again PM based on some information we have discussed on those occasions. Can we clarify their meeting in the 1990s or 2005? The relationship shows that he and the prince co-owned and did business prior to Jermaine's timeline. Would this be important in the story?

Emerald Isle

Yes. Murray and Tohme are two special players in here. Tohme - I am sure you all know this video.

Now I am clear that DiLeo is not the most honest of all people in the world. Whatever he says I do not believe it, for general reasons.

It is my thought that that tape with Michael speaking may not be Michael. And if it is him, when was that call recorded (hypothetical question)? I know it says September 23, 2008 in there. I got my doubts about this video (DiLeo speaking and Gatlin speaking).

June Gatlin would need to be looked at a bit closer, I believe.

Guitar

3110. Mj did not say::I'm better off dead.I,m done to Randy Phillips.He said THANK YOU to the group of Investors in the early morning of 6-25-09 apx 1am.He was then driven to his rented home.A short easy drive for that time of day in LA.Arrived apx 1:30-1;45 am.
Posted at 3:22PM on Oct 4th 2009 by MJ did not say that

Boy what a difference a line space makes, sorry for my post's poor construction, sorry again.}

Mj did not say:....
The reporter lead his story with the sentence.

I'm better off dead. I,m done.... {"NOT to"} to Randy Phillips.
Yes' "he did not' say that to Phillips.

He said THANK YOU to the group of Investors in the early morning of 6-25-09 apx 1am...OK!
He was then driven to his rented home...OK - Was Tohme the third person, inside that vehicle?
A short easy drive for that time of day in LA... OK
Arrived apx 1:30-1;45 am...OK

And Michael was to return to rehearsal at 4:30pm. {so why Propofol at 11:00am} but' before 6-25-2009 apx. 1am. the 80 hours HD were in the can, of 100 hours filmed for movie.
The 6-25-09 4:30 rehearsal was before' Europe by weekend.

Posted at 3:22PM on Oct 4th 2009 by MJ did not say that

Posted at 3:26PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Butler Amusement Park

Tohme took the at least' three rides {in from' September 2008 to December 2008, or even early 2009} with-out telling Michael, Tohme needs to refund the amount's to Trust fund, Butler Park did not take all the items that Tohme sold' from under Michael, the Trust needs to be made aware of exact amounts paid to Tohme, including' all the sales that Tohme made, in that timeframe.

Emerald Isle

Yes. Murray and Tohme are two special players in here. Tohme - I am
sure you all know this video.

Now I am clear that FD is not the most honest of all people in the
world. Whatever he says I do not believe it, for general reasons.

It is my thought that that tape with Michael speaking may not be
Michael. And if it is him, when was that call recorded hypothetical
question)? I know it says September 23, 2008 in there. I got my
doubts about this video (FD speaking and Gatlin speaking).

June Gatlin would need to be looked at a bit closer, I believe.

(Sorry if it gets posted twice.)

Who Cares reads a wonder

AMUSING THE ZILLION,CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR,CONEY IS.DREAMLAND,35MILLION SALE OF NEVERLAND TO COLONY CAPITAL INC/SYCAMAORE RANCH LLC/JERMIANE,REGISTER OF VOTES SANTA BARBARA NOV 10 records show change of ownership...TRADEMARK ISSUE TO THE COURTS IS PART OF THIS...

Who Cares reads a wonder

WHY,MJ WAS ON SOMETHING.((SPEED)).WHEN HE GOT HOME, HE COULD NOT SLEEP,SO the DOC,DID NOT TAKE A BLOOD TEST,HE DID NOT ASK MJ ""ARE YOU ON ???.MJ DEMANDED THE SLEEP DRUG AFTER ALL OTHER SLEEP DRUGS FAILED.6AM-730AM SITUATION WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL.DOC GAVE HIM A LOW LEVEL INJECTION,WALKED AWAY,THE OXYGEN WAS TURNED OFF.co2 levels way to high,death about 745am-8am..The=cover-up started and it got deep.

Guitar

3120. T.R.TOHME: ""Middle Management"" and family connections=AEG ++ does that explain some blank spots..

Posted at 5:14PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Puppet Master

Puppet Master; need more about Tohme background, theirs a bankruptcy, I want to know what he did inside the USA and outside before he got to the USA, what he did' where he was' and his involvement. 2009 is already highlighted' assured and assumed.

Given the long shot' of Tohme being out of town, instead next to Michael in his Propofol bedroom, I expect he will still receive Jail time, so our research will not be wasted effort.

Who Cares reads a wonder

That,s a great idea,will you share your research.?

Guitar

fersur

Guitar

3127. That,s a great idea,will you share your research.?

Posted at 6:22PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Puppet Master link

Want results, need idea of expertice, assured we all' stopped Vienna, sent@ but' Jermaine giggs fast.