« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lakers Team Invited to Kardashian Wedding

9/22/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Khloe Kardashian gets married to Lamar Odom on Sunday -- TMZ has learned she's planning on tying the knot in front of the entire Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.

Kobe Bryant, Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom

Sources close to the situation tell us every member of Lamar's team got an invite to the "secret" wedding -- including Kobe Bryant. We're also told all of the Lakers coaches were invited to the event.

So far, no word on which Lakers are set to attend.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mddiva

These girls are such whores!!! Both bedroom and media!!! She doesn't have to rush to do nothing. Interesting that the preggers one is rushing to get married.

mddiva

I meant the preggers one is NOT RUSHING to get married!

audio1222

I am so glad for the team, as I am sure the players were saying "we got that milk for FREE, but that dumb ass just bought the whole COW."

janalal4

Should we be expecting a baby announcement soon??? Hmmm....

Jomica Man

As a three decade plus Lakers fan, I guess I'm really in the dark on some of the Lakers personal life updates. It seems just two years ago he lost his infant son to SIDS. I thought he was a married man trying to put that very sad tragedy behind him. Then all of a sudden I hear he is seeing one of these air headed fake as implants Kardasian sisters. Oh Lamar, please say it ain't so that you are really planning to marry this person. I guess he gone Hollywood and lowered his standards. Hopefully his game stays the same. Good luck Lamar, you'll need it man.

Illinois person

Any one of these 3 Kardashian tramps (er vamps) will do anything they can to get on the "A" list. In 10 years Odom will be just another Bruce Jenner being yang around by his nose by these Kardashian's wondering where it all went wrong within his own life. Run DO NOT WALK away from this disaster, Odom!

upchuck21

This is an absolute joke...she's got to be pregnant...

tink11

OK.. Let's get something together..
1: They've known each other a MONTH..
2: She's pregnant ~she doesn't want to have a baby out of wedlock. (betcha she is about 4 wks along) LOL
3: She wants to beat her sisters to the altar(well at least one of them)
4: She wants all the money and fame because the Kardashian show is BORING, she needs excitement in her life. And plus her and Kourt's show isn't going to happen much more because Kourt is moving to LA with her baby daddy.
5: ALL OF THE FRICKIN ABOVE!

LAWD help us all!

Michael

Dr Conrad Murray is a freemason he killed michael jackson,

Hiram Abiff was a homosexual

tink11

ALSO-

I give it until the baby born and then she wants out with LOTS of child support/spousal support/and general spending account.

Lamar, you're a dumb ass..

Helldorado

MUDSHARK!

jxtr

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MsWaldo

I know mother Kardasian is proud of her "skanky" three daughters. Maybe the two smaller girls by Bruce Jenner will turn out better but what are the odds of that with the influence they have from their older siblings. What a moral-less world we live in. Anything goes and these sisters prove that!

LiberalElite

Yawn. Who cares about these people. Black and Hispanic women have nicer asses to look at than the Kardashian hoes. I don't see the fascination, why, is it because they're Armenian? I don't get it.

Frank

The term "gang bang" comes to mind....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments