« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe K. -- Laker? They Hardly Know Her!

9/23/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe K. -- Laker? They Hardly Know Her!Kobe Bryant will be front and center at the Lamar Odom/Khloe Kardashian nuptials this Sunday ... which means Vanessa and her $4 million ring may have a few pointers for the bride.

In fact, Lamar's rep tells TMZ all the players are planning to attend, but there are still a few question marks. Several have not RSVP'd -- Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum and Jordan Farmar.

Can't blame the non-committals ... it is last minute, after all.

Los Angeles Lakers

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Black Power

this is a recipe for KOOKY Kookies.

Nuts
fudge
dough
sugar
syrup

You take your nuts and spread fudge on them, the shove it all in some cookie dough. Sprinkle your ass with sugar and shove the cookie dough up your ass. Then pour syrup on your anus and let stand for five minutes.
After five minutes, get on your knees, spread your buttcheeks and let your boyfriend toss your salad. If he digs deep enough, he will find the nice warm cookie treat thats been cooking inside.

Who want's desert?

cinders23

Oh, those Kardashian sisters. Just a little jealousy over who is getting more press... Her sister gets knocked up so she has to one-up her & get married? Did she really get to know this guy and his past before she considered her answer? I give it 6 months tops. Wait til his basketball gets more attention than she does. He'll see her at her "I'ain't gettin' my props" best soon enough!

Brian

Congrats Lamar, out of a whole family of insanely hot women, you got the fat ugly one. An NBA star no less. Somewhere, Wilt Chamberlin is weeping.

yokie

THIS FAMILY-Kardashian's MAKE ME SICK --SPOILED BRATS ALL OF THEM---THEY HAD THE GOLD SPOON FROM DAY ONE- I DON'T GET THEM , EVERYONE OF THEIR BOYFRIENDS ARE FROM A DIFFERENT CULTURE, I'M NOT RACIST,I JUST DON'T GET IT, THEY ARE A STRANGE FAMILY-BRUCE JENNER IS NOT HELP TO THESE LOST CHILDREN,AND THE MOTHER ONLY SEE'S DOLLAR SIGNS-SAD SO SAD-THERE FATHER IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE-

reina

This family knows how to continue to make money out of nothing--they offer nothing in terms of talent or abilities, yet are getting paid. The girls seem to have low self esteem, though, as evidenced by the men they choose.

Deb

To think all this started with a sex tape! When are these talentless B's going to go away! Thanks E channel!

grossed out

not to be mean, but Khloe is BUTT ugly and fat. My friend lives in the same condo as Kim and see Khloe often and said she is so ugly that he can't believe kim and her are related. He said they are fame whores and mother is a worse gold digger than all of them combined. I give this marriage 5 months and it's kaput. Lamar you idiot you better have her sign a prenup her entire family especially the mother is after your money and that is the only reason she wants Khloe to marry you too. YOU ARE A FOOL LAMAR!!

Triple Play

I hope that there is no coverage of any kind for this event, Khloe is a big lard S$$ no talent HO. If TMZ and all of the other media groups don't show up that would be a great statement

Sic of Celebrities

I have came to the conclusion that "all" black male athletes that marry these trashy women in hollywood are stupid. They marry these women in hopes of having cute kids, that ultimately come out looking funny looking like their fathers ie.... The women only want money and fame. Khloe Kman is a sad case and it has nothing to do with her looks but the lack of respect she has for herself. In the past six months I've seen her throw her stank coochie all over the urban R&B world and then Lamar Odom dumb a&& marries her? What kind of example is he setting for his son. Honestly it's not about the color of the women they date, because black women can be triffling as well, it's about the quality of women.

So, am I surprised that the DUMBEST brotha in the NBA is attending the wedding next to Odom which is Kobe Bryant? No. Kobe is stuck with crazy Vanessa aka "Ms gums" that chick is one argument away from a mental breakdown, "Kobe don't leave me....".

This is what Moms are teaching their daughters, marry a NFL, NBA or major league player, get pregnant and you never have to work. SICK! The Kardashian family are really sick people and it is sad to watch that Jenner dude, it looks like they are waiting for him to croak, he needs to wake up and get the hell out of there, before they kill him from stress.

realitybaby

this woman is a moronic pig - every time she is shown on TV she is vulgar - her attitude toward her drunk driving arrest was disgusting.

Miles

Yeah its messed up how after all that time he wouldnt marry the mother of his kids. But after a few weeks, hes jumping the broom with a Sasquatch. Lamar Odom will deserve whatever happens to him.
Karma is a bitch and when you do wrong...it comes back 10 times.

My guess is his kids will hate him. Nothing Lamar can say will explain why he laid up with their mom but wouldnt marry her. Then he goes off and does this.

I just hope for his sake, this is fake and its the other Kardashian girl getting married. If its true the L in Lamar stands for Loser or Lame. Take your pic. Black men these days I tell ya.

romil4

What a tacky low-class family!

TruthSeeker

The whole thing is a hot mess. I give the "marriage" less than a year....

Nancy

Mom was right !!! Trash does attract trash......Kobe Bryant at the Kartrashian wedding.......

Whitney