Papper Wants Big Bucks From Britney

9/24/2009 7:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A paparazzo has put a price on his foot -- $221,533.59, and he wants Britney Spears to foot the bill.

Britney Spears: Click to watch
Britney Spears ran over photog Ricardo Mendoza's foot while leaving a medical building in 2007. Mendoza, who worked as a photog for TMZ at the time, sued Britney but never specified how much he thought his foot was worth. But now he has.

Mendoza claims he's suffered $195,000 in general damages, $16,533.59 in medical bills and $10,000 for any future foot problems.

Right after the accident Mendoza said he would let bygones be bygones and actually allowed us to auction his sock off for charity. But hey, business is business.

Clau

Who told this idiot to stand in the rear side of Britney's car??? this guy should get NOTHING!! he is the stupid, he was the one who ran to Britney's car, WTF???? I hOPE HE GETS SH!T!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! What a bunch of leeches!

mmafighter4life

what a typical pap piece of crap. he stands in front of her car with a camera shoved in her windshield so as he lays across the hood trying to get that shot, she runs over his foot. well you stupid fu@k GET OUT OF THE WAY. he if was walking in a the street & not in a crosswalk & was creamed to the cement and died, it would be his fault in a court of law, but because he is a "pap" then they have rights to all that? oh the world we live in.

Sandra

What else is there aside medical and futue??? What is General consist of??? I say he is just a greed ass who wants the easy way out!

$$$

Just another leech of society trying to get by on someone elses money...

around here we call them democrats...

Jade

TMZ, I hope this guy no longer works for you.

If he does, I hope you fire him.

Further, I hope you support Britney in this suit as a witness for her since you are very aware that he was going to drop it.

I can't stand Britney. But this is just wrong. An invasive pap blocks her car from moving, traps her, and then dares to sue because he put his foot under her tire?

wow

So... you were chasing her down for a photo and so were a ton of other people... you all clumped around her car and nobody thought this was a stupid idea... now you want her to pay for you having the lamest job in the world causing you to have a car run over your foot... and now you want her to "foot" the bill? LAME. just pay for it youself you dumb-ass. If you weren't invading her privacy none of this would have happened in the first place... GAHH...

???????????????????????

THE BASTARD PAP PUTS HIMSELF IN HARMS WAY ....GETS HIS FOOT RUN OVER....WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED...HE PUT HIS FOOT IN THE WAY TO GET A SHOT OF HER..SHE WAS JUST DRIVING AWAY...WOULD THROW THIS FRIVOLOUS LAWSUIT OUT TO THE DOGS.......FRIGGIN IDIOT PHTOGRAPHER.
WOULDNT PAY THIS HOMO A DIME...AND IF I WAS A JUDGE, TELL HIM TO STOP STALKING PEOPLE AND YOUR FOOT WOULD HAVE NEVER GPOTTEN RUN OVER

UGGGGHHH

that pap probably did that on purpose. Britneys attorneys should look into the paps medical history. That could of been PRE-EXISTING.

Karen

an thats BS if he wasnt chasing after her stalking her he would have never got hurt. I hope the judge laughs him out of court.

mia

I don't feel sorry for him at all and I hope she fights it and wins. If you stand close to a moving car while using the flash on your camera (making it impossible for her to see while driving) and get run over it's your own fault. What a total piece of crap.

Drea

She should counter sue him for the aggravation of all of this!! I hope the judge just tosses his lame ass lawsuit, which is exactly what should happen. If not Britney should counter sue and teach all of the idiot paparazzi a lesson. I hope she comes out victorious either way.

Dan

So if I take my camera out to the mall parking lot, crowd a car trying to pull out so I can take a picture of the driver with my foot under the tire, get it run over - that's worth almost a quarter mill? This guy is unbelievable. Bet he wears preetier panties than Britney.

Henchy

You get up next to any car and blind them with flashes..you blind the driver and endager their safety and those around. I'm would never want fame. I would mow these guys down..get away from the car - consider it an occupational hazard and carry your own medical. Just like a pro football player has hazards that could kill him.

shuffler

A man of class and distinction.
Not afraid of hard work.

Proud.