« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khlomar Wedding Gifts -- Mostly Krunk Junk

9/25/2009 5:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Big surprise -- the couple who kicked off their relationship with a $3,000 bar tab are getting some pretty nice wedding gifts after all ... and nearly all of them are alcohol-related.

Turns out, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's wedding guests aren't just shopping at Wiliams-Sonoma -- they're also dropping some serious cash at fancy-pants Geary's in Beverly Hills (the Rolls Royce of houseware shops). Here's the list of what's already been purchased:

- Baccarat Harmonie Square Decanter - $1,075
- Grande Champagne Bucket - $750
- Harcourt Square Whiskey Decanter - $985
- Folio Champagne Cooler - $750
- 2 Vesta Champagne Flutes - $179 ... EACH!

Better keep those receipts! Not that this won't last or anything ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Michelle

Aww Hell to the Nawww. what is worng with these people.. they have not known each other long enough to be asking for gifts that cost that much...if they really wnat this stuff y dont they buy it themselves? dam shame if i broght them a gift and they didnt last at least a year i would haft to get my money back for the gift...lol

intheknow

Stop The Presses!!! Lamar Odom’s Jumpoff Comes Out Closet...

Lamar Odom is known for keeping it moving when it comes to the ladies. One of his jumpoffs has hit the net with a damaging letter aimed at his upcoming wedding plans with Khloe :

IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A CIRCUS UNFOLD. NOW THAT KHLOE KARDASHIAN HAS ANNOUNCED THE WEDDING, I CAN NO LONGER BE QUIET.

I HAVE BEEN WITH LAMAR FOR YEARS.

YES WE F*CK.

YES HE PAYS MY BILLS.

YES…… I HAVE AN APARTMENT.

YES HE HAS BOUGHT ME A CAR.

YES I WAS WITH HIM EVEN WHEN HE WAS WITH HIS BABY MAMA. SOME PEOPLE CALL ME A JUMP OFF. I KNOW WE HAVE A CONNECTION. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HIM IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, BUT HE WILL BE BACK.

HE ALWAYS COMES BACK TO ME.

I SEE THAT THE KARDASHIANS HAVE MANIPULATED THIS SITUATION, MADE THIS A FAIRYTALE.

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

LAMAR ODOM IS A DOG.

HE CANNOT BE FAITHFUL TO ONE WOMAN. PERIOD.

HE WILL WAKE UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND WILL REALIZE HE HAS F*CKED HIMSELF.

LAMAR IS UNSTABLE.

LAMAR IS BIPOLAR.

LAMAR HAS GIRLS IN EVERY CITY.

KHLOE AND HER FAMILY MAY THINK THEY HAVE STRUCK GOLD

BUT WHEN HE TRAVELS DURING THE SEASON------GUESS WHAT??
****HE WILL F*CK AROUND. HE HAS F*CKED HER FRIENDS BEFORE THEY EVEN MET.****

I KNOW MY SITUATION AND I DEAL WITH IT, BUT I AM NOT OKAY WITH THE KARDASHIANS PRETENDING HE IS SOMETHING HE IS NOT.

I DO NOT LIKE HIS BABY MAMA, LIZA! BUT I KNOW HE DID HER DIRTY.

WHEN HIS SON PASSED AWAY, HE WASN’T WITH LIZA,
********HE WAS WITH ME*********

HE DOESN’T SPEND TIME WITH THE KIDS.

DOES NOT PAY CHILD SUPPORT.

OBVIOUSLY, HE HAS LOST HIS MIND BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CARE THAT THE KIDS ARE IN SHOCK. WILL NOT ATTEND THEIR OWN DAD’S WEDDING. HE IS RUINING HIS FAMILY AND HIS CHILDREN’S LIVES FOR THIS TRICK NAMED KHLOE. NBA AND NFL D*CK HAS RAN THROUGH THAT. SIX DEGREES OF KHLOE KARDASHIAN.

LOOK AT THEIR GOLD DIGGING MOTHER KRIS!

SHE WHORES OUT HER OWN CHILDREN.

I HEAR FROM HIS PEOPLE THAT THERE IS NO PRENUP. WHAT AN IDIOT. I HOPE HE IS BROKE FROM THIS.

****BETTER BELIEVE I WILL MAKE SURE I CASH OUT BEFORE ALL OF IT IS GONE. HE DID SIGN A HUGE CONTRACT WITH ME, AFTER ALL.******

HIS FAMILY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. HE IS TURNING HIS BACK ON HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS. PUT IT LIKE THIS, IF YOU ARE BROKE AND BLACK – YOU ARE NO LONGER IN HIS LIFE. TRUE LOVE MY @SS. TAKE NOTE HOW NO BLACK PEOPLE WILL BE THERE. MAYBE A SPRINKLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ONES THAT KRIS APPROVES OF.

From: http://bossip.com/157907/stop-the-presses-lamar-odom-jumpoff-comes-out-closet/

barry Gordy is genius

They OBVIOUSLY made a mistake. Khloe should've holla'd at me before tying the knot. I could show her a thing or two, because Kardashians have GREAT assets (if ya know what I mean).

prime

I've heard from a a close friend of Lamar that Lamar is obsessed with Kim K. and really just wants to be close to Kim and the kardashians.And be able to see Kim alot more often.. get his "eye candy" on. I guess he'll be doing Klohe while thinking about Kim

adam

my registry list would be all alcohol related products too, duh! :)

Helldorado

She's a mudshark!

Joann

This is a damn shame. They both have money so why didn't they tell the guests to donate money to their favorite charity in lieu of gifts.

They both probably have a lot of that stuff anyway and we all know this "marriage" won't last out the year.

It's funny but in all the media stories I have read about these two over the last few weeks, Lamar says Khloe is smart and beautiful and he is very happy. He, on the other hand, is suppose to be such a great guy but I have not read one statement where either of them have said they were in love with each other.

shuffler

Dr Phil, are you there?
We need advice here.

Love, shuffler.

Vicki

It's obvious that neither one are hurting for money. Why didn't they have their guests make a donation to a charity..

Lori

Married after a month of dating and then asking for a bunch of alcohol related gifts? Why isn't her normally ultra-nosy mom saying anything? This marriage is destined to fail. I just hope he doesn't knock her up before it's over.

Lenn K.

This one is kinda of thrown me off. I just don't get the rush to marriage. Date awhile and find out the little things that piss us all off about each out.

scarlett

Who gets custody of the wedding gifts when they separate after 1.5 months? Khloe's internal alarm should be screaming right now; if not, she is truly stupid. She will not ask for any of Lamar's money after the separation.

yikes

Khloe is an alcoholic, and she's just filling the storage with drinks to cheer after their divorce.

CanCan

...trash...

Non-Believer

Just more junk to sell at the garage sale when this marriage falls apart before the year is over.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments