The Quaids --

All Paid Up

10/1/2009 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Randy and Evi Quaid are all square with the hotel they allegedly stiffed on a roughly $10,000 bill -- but that doesn't mean they're out of the woods quite yet.

The Quaids
The San Ysidro Ranch -- the place where the Quaids ran up the big bill -- tells us the couple cut them a check for the remaining $5,000 balance yesterday. The first $5,000 was paid shortly after a warrant was issued for their arrest last week on three felonies -- burglary, conspiracy and defrauding an innkeeper.

The Santa Barbara County D.A. tells us they still face the original charges and are expected in court on October 19.

emily

Linda Mott

If I were a vendor, I would have nothing to do with these people.
They have a very bad track record.

Lana

They need to go to jail, they do this to everyone...it's time the law caught up with them. And she is quite a nasty person.

mrez golucky

Yikes! He's getting $500,000 residuals from his Vacation and other movies and he doesn't pay a hotel bill? Double Yikes!

lucy loo

Celebrities are not required to pay bills. GET REAL AMERICA!! You should be lucky the couple graced your hotel with their presence.
Wait...is this is Dennis Quaid right?

homie1kanobe

Pah-Tooey

God Bless General Sam Houston

pam

Deadbeat. Period...

hahahaha!

Losers yes, but they paid the bill. Case closed. Why waste more tax payers time and court time on this now non-issue. There are more important issues and more dangerous criminals the courts could be dealing with.

La Toya Jackson

They play a weird game called get the fancy shamancy hotel... its a lot of fun until you get cought ... fry them

JustWatchMe

So in the Quaid world I could go run up massive hotels bills and not be held accountable for them unless I was forced to pay them....hmmmmm. Aslo in that world I could freak out and slander people because I was caught breaking the law.

Thing is I live in the real world and I have to work for a living, as do most of the people I know. If I own a business I have to provide good service and employ people that work hard to help me do that. People want to live in a decent place and provide for their kids - the Quaids just spit in the face of that - and in the face of everybody that busts their butts everyday trying to make a living. Kudos to those better off, yet still respect the work it takes to make it.

The Quaids are parasites and deserve no sympathy - and certainly no respect.

Ken

Celebrity? Please. Just do something crazy, stupid or outrageous in public in USA and you are an instant celebrity. I am not impressed.

Biased information

Do you know what's in vaccines? Google it before you do something as stupid as getting a shot.

I am

What is the deal with these people??? Is this a case of ANY publicity is good publicity? And what the f*** is going on with her mouth? She can't possibly believe that this look is attractive. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

snickers

S**tter was full.

anthony

INDEPENDENCE DAY........i guess he really was abducted and probed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> it messed up his brain..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments