Jon Gosselin Discovers Spell Check

10/3/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It took a few tries, but Jon Gosselin finally managed to post a sign outside his home in Pennsylvania that had all the words spelled correctly -- including his own name.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

The only possible explanation for the first sign ... one of the kids made it.

bharts

from what jon says, KATE WANTED THE SEPARATION, and he couldnt take it. sooooooooooo, why is everyone not wandering if Kate has a MATE? Kate verbally abused this man on nationwide television. I even go tired of watching it.

cp

He was verbally abused?? Haha...well poor baby!!He is whiny brat who got fired and now wants the show to stop cause he isnt going to be a main part of the show...news to jon--most of america HATES you and thinks youre a douche bag!!

machin3

Dude's a loser. But, his soon to be ex is really no better. The media is to blame for all the hype. It's the kids that will suffer.

Karen

Get over your self and welcome to reality.Guess you are going to have to get a real job.If you can find one!

joancornett

This guy is so self centered and creepy, I feel sorry for his kids when they grow up and find out what a loser their dad is and how he tried to impact their future by taking the money away and a life style that they will not have without the show. Those kids do not show any effects of being filmed, they are just kids. Kate I don't know how you keep it together. Eight kids to raise alone, papparazi and a husband who publically is showing what jerk he is by trying to hurt you and the kids in any way he can. His girlfriends deserve him.

mimi

I don't think the kids show any effects of being filmed either, its probably just like having a video camera of your own and filming them, they are use to it. As for Kate, she should stop working for awhile so he has to pay child support & contribute towards the bills on that house, which I'm sure is high. Cause I'll bet you, he is going to try and hit her with support claiming he can't make as much money as her. He's going to sit on his rump and expect her to pay!

Arch

Wow on another site, the paps caught Kate taking down the sign and I am glad they have. It shows that Kate wants people to believe that her husband doesn't know what he wants.

Note:

Original sign up 10-01-09

Corrected sign up: 10-02-09

Sign taken down: 10-03-09

Is Kate desperately in need of money? Does she realizes that a lot of single mothers have lost their job and can't find work? She should give a check to all the single mothers in her city that has lost their job, so that they can use the money to provide for their children.

yvonne

He wants Kate to talk to him and be friends??? are you kidding me? When people get divorced they arent required to remain friends. Lawyers do the dirty work of communicating back and forth between the 2 parties. He is ruining all of their lives and he wants to be friends? He doesnt want his kids to suffer but he says he despises their mother on TV and says he loves her doctors daughter on tv, WHILE THEY ARE STILL MARRIED. He doesnt think this will hurt those kids later in life when they see those things? I cant stand him and he is nothing to me.

MoonStarCyn

I'm sorry, but he just makes my skin crawl! I don't watch the show, but just seeing him in interviews is enough to make me gag.

Why any woman would be interested in him is a mystery to me!

And why is he looking at "multi million dollar homes" in California?
After saying how he is so concerned for his kids, why in the world would he think of buying a home so many miles away? He is just full of it!

Kooky Fan

I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And i can still hear her complain

I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I knew i miss her
So i had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I used to love her, but i had to kill her
She bitched so much
She drove me nuts
And now i'm happier this way

I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I used to love her, but i had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And i can still hear her complain

I bet Haley did it.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

FEMA...Find every Mexican Available!

sue

Jon Gosselin is a drunk, probably abusing some substance with a hint of bi-polar thrown in. I know I lived with someone like this for a long time. Kate did the right thing leaving because no matter what she does it won't be good enough or righ t in his eyes. She was tough on him because she had to be as you can see now that he's on his own. Grow up you lying jerk and leave Kate and those beautiful kids alone. The show must go on because that is the life they have grown to know and he'll never amount to anything to be able to provide that level of comfort for them.

Sue

Comment #2 is a riot. Jon is using his children as pawns to get his way with TLC. I'm sure if TLC said, fine, you are not under obligation to us anymore, he'd be fine with having the kids filmed for TLC because I have heard he wants them filmed for his new realty tv show, Divorced Dads Club. I bet how Jon is acting now is how he acted with Kate behind closed doors, a whiney brat.

Arch

Sue, how long must the children be on the show? What is your cut off age for them?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments