Brave Nanny Enters Gosselin Family War Zone

10/5/2009 7:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While the brutal fight between Jon and Kate rages in the media -- their battle-tested nanny was left to fight the chaotic war at home. Talk about a war face...

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2\
Anyone wanna switch places?

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kids will be kids. The one probably knocked the sh!t out of the other two that are crying and the nanny is giving him what fer! Looks like she's handling it the right way IMO.

Look at Picture

What I see from the picture is the boy with the orange cone in one hand and three other children holding parts of their bodies crying. Also if you look at his legs, he is starting to lean on one leg which looks like he is trying to run away. SO I think she just grabbed him so he won't take off. And if the kid is hitting three other children with a pylon at his age then he needs to think that the caregiver is VERY upset at what he done so that he can understand how serious it was. One child is holding his head and the little girl is holding her face. He needed to think that what he did was very very dangerous and serious. I think she handled it very appropriately.

DEehammer

It's obvious that these kids need other kind of intervention. Kate might have the money for it, and she could hire areal nanny services or tutor to keep them busy with educational activities. Right now they're just running around hitting each other while the adult is just present to "watch" them.

lemodo

Here's an idea ......MAYBE THE PARENTS SHOULD BE HOME instead of making the rounds on TV.

WAKE UP JON AND KATE !! NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE FOCUSING ON THE CHILDREN.

laura

to the people saying this nanny is abusing these children, completely distressed, etc., you have no knowledge of what happened when this picture was taken. grabbing a childs arm (without pulling hard on it or squeazing it really hard) is not bad. this child clearly hurt his brother. he should be disciplined.

Martha

My God, people enough already!!!! You don't attack 5 year old children and call them retarded and ugly. These kids are adorable and not one of them is retarded. The person who is retarded is the one who made that ugly, nasty statement. You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!! YOU DO NOT ATTACK CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE YOU DISLIKE THE PARENTS!!!!

As to the nanny, except for the hair color, I don't think she looks anything like Kate.

I think all you naysayers are going to be surprised, because I think these adorable kids will turn out just fine.

Cindy

I'd grab that biotch and have to hurt her if she was grabbing my son and screaming in his face like that. just because she's at eye level, doesn't mean she can lay a finger on anyone....she's scaring the holy crap out of all of them, as if they are not traumatized enough. Mary Poppins....you're outta' here!

cas

She is a Katie wannabe

bothbad-soendit

oh my he11! you can certainly tell whose kids from these comments are "delicate" if they can't be held in order to give them a good dressing down. "Oh my heck my poor baby, can't be looked at wrong or i'll kill everyone". The kids I feel more sorry for are these molly-coddled kids that their mommy worries so much about their poor feelings that they hurt from everything in life. The same ones that can't handle life without mommy. The same ones that will never leave the mommies house even after 21.
The nanny in that picture is absolutely fine, looks like Joel needs someone to get his attention.

laura

By the looks of it, Collin must of whacked Joel in the arm. Poor little guys, they're probably acting out due to the dysfunction of their crazy parents.

why?

If anyone grabbed my kids like that, I would whoop some ass promptly!

Nyle Caiby

Whooooweeeee...that's the nanny? I thought Kate had grown her hair out (overnight) and decided to beat the kids senseless (in front of cameras) again.
If that was my son, that nanny would be in the ICU

bothbad-soendit

and after whooping her ass I'll bet you would go back to remodeling the basement so that at 21 he can start calling that his apartment.

Ewhee

I thought it was Kate at first (and really still kinda do). I just want to know why they always hang out in the front yard. They have a back yard that the cameras might now be able to get pictures of them. I know that is a stupid comment because they want to be seen!

Lina