David Letterman's Other Other Woman

10/5/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Holly Hester -- the woman who acknowledged she had a relationship with David Letterman in the early 1990s -- back when she worked as an intern for Dave.

David Letterman's Other Other Woman

The pics show Hester with segment producer Frank Gannon (top) and writer Joe Furey (bottom) and were taken in Dave's outer offices back when he was at NBC.

Hester said her relationship with Letterman lasted a year and that she was "madly in love with him."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Horse and Hound.

I don´t get it. Both Bill Clinton and David Letterman settle for less attractive women/girls. (I like aesthetics.)
If I had an affair or affairs I would like to be the President of Sweden or the top Late Night Show Host of Sweden.
I know we are in the USA so...
That´s all folks! And "arf" and "neigh".

delta6

So Dave got some pu**y. He wasn't married at the time. And one look at the girlfriend, Lasko and it doesn't suprise me that he went out and got some strange - She's a beast. And so are the ho's he drilled matter-of-fact. If I were him I would tell everyone to kiss my a## - It's none of anyone's busines. And he has enough money to tell everyone to f**k off.

BASIL THOMAS

Living in South Africa it never fails to amaze me how polookas like this rise to God-like status. This is an unhappy man who does not know who he is because he is so busy being what America expects him to be. Whoever gets hurt along the way - tough luck. For goodness sake, when you make a public apology don't turn it into another series of jokes. Idiot!

My Gosh ! ! !

David is sure not picky about his women ! ! ! Most rich men get way better women than he does. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! !

My Gosh ! ! !

Daves women look as bad as he does ! !! !

Mary from LA.

It just goes to show you that money and fame gets anything they desire, however, as ugly as Dave
is, these women must have wanted to climb up that ladder to have slept with him.
Don't care if he is "hung" that does not make up for the disgusting looks that he has!!!
I was stuned when I learned that some poor girl married him. Was she another intern that he happened
to knock up?
From all the Late Show back office pictures, it would appear as though there were some sort of
group sex or sex parties, Dave is not a perv, he is a butt-UGLY man that thinks only with his
member!
His wife needs to take him to the cleaners and leave his ugly ASS!!! But, I am sure that he was careful about making her sign a pre-nup, knowing all the while that one day she would find out
about all his sex - romps. I always thought that he came off as so arrogant and above everyone else. This news does not surprise me AT ALL... I saw this coming David Letterman, you sick bastard!!!

john

Dave Letterman is a freemason homosexual. I know Dave was my intern. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHa.

TONI BARR

I'VE ALWAYS LOVED THE LATENIGHT TALK SHOW HOSTS. UP TO AND INCLUDE DAVID LETTERMAN.
MY QUESTION IS:
DO YOU WORLDLY MEN (ALL CURRENT LATE NIGHT
TALK SHOW HOSTS EVER GET TIRED OF ACTING
STUPID? ALL OF YOU ACT LIKE IDIOTS.
WHY DO YOU NOT ACT YOU AGE AND ALLOW US TO
ENJOY YOUR TRUE SENSE OF HUMOR.
JOHNNY CARSON, BOB HOPE, DEAN MARTIN , ETC
ACTUALLY TOLD FUNNY STORIES ABOUT THEMSELVES
AND THEIR FRIENDS.
WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE STUPID STUFF YOU
PUT ON THE AIR.
I'M TIRED OF SEEING THE "GREATEST SHOW BAND
EVER' JUST SCREAMING WHILE MAKING UGLY FACES.
CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE MUSIC AND LEAVE THE