Pet Tracker Wins 2nd Chance with Brooke's Dog

10/6/2009 1:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pet TrackerWe've learned the same pet-tracking service that failed to help Jessica Simpson find her lost dog is back in the saddle for Brooke Burns' missing Malti-Poo.

The company's rep tells us they made 5,000 calls to Brooke's neighbors yesterday free-of-charge with this pre-recorded message -- and they'll make just as many today if need be.

Stepping up to the plate with an 0-1 count isn't easy -- but at least this time the owner didn't personally see a coyote gnawing on her pet before it disappeared.

Sylvia

First!!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Another pooch story!

Simone

Third!!!!!! Finally, some competition!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahah.

DOODAD

I'd imagine this service costs a LOT more than the $250 reward she was offering earlier.

joho777

What is the point of bothering 5000 of Brooke's neighbors with automated phone calls? Instead they should be phoning the local coyote packs (not that they would remember one meal from another).

Face it, it's time for Brooke to take some of her valuable time and to go to the breeder to look at new puppies.

balls

HI, BOYS AND GIRLS. THE KOOKSTER HERE. IF YOU MISSED HARVEY AND
CHARLES DISCUSSING TEAM KOOKY YESTERDAY, HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SEE
IT.

lucky420

ummm love this site...I do however think that last comment about the knawing on the dog was abit much. Quite sick actually...

pam

I'm guessing Jessica wasn't their first customer, so they probably have a better record than 0-1. Nothing wrong with making an effort to find the dog or its remains. Calling the neighbors gets that many more sets of eyes looking. I would do the same if my dog went missing. I would not however refer to my dog as my baby (a Saint Bernard baby!) or myself as their mom.

HulkKrush

Thank you KOOKY for making something about this story remotely interesting.

msroncon

To make a comment about her dog and being gnawed is disgusting. You should hope (whomever thought they were being clever) that this never happens to your pet or your kid.....yes same thing.