Jon Gosselin -- 'The Party's Over'

10/8/2009 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Jon Gosselin won the birthday battle against Kate -- because instead of leaving at 6pm, he just told us he'll be staying 'til he can "put my kids to bed."

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
After the celebration, Jon came out to get some face time with his BFFs, the paps -- saying he and Kate made it "cordial" for the twins on their birthday ... and there's no way he'd be spending the night.

Probably a wise decision.

blahblahblah

Honestly, I hope the state intervenes here and takes those kids from both of these idiots! She's always out whoring her goods, and he's always out picking up whores! Neither spend time with those children! He's just being spiteful in staying until the kids bedtime, that's all. Its not about the kids! I'm sick of both of them and wish all media outlets would stop covering them!

Googie

Jon has a long way to go to catch up to Media Whore Kate. Glad that that they acted civil for the kids sake.

Kim

Good for you Jon! You stood your ground and showed that shrew that she wasn't going to make you look bad if she made you leave early. I'm sure she would have made a point of telling the kids and the media that you "only stayed 2 hours". I can't believe people haven't figured her out, but they still continue to think she's a sweet, innocent victim.

got2bkidn

TMZ, do you call this big news? Talk about news I just watched Brian Williams over at NBC. You guys should take note, tonight he interviewed Chris Rock about his new movie coming out. Last night he reported that the "First Dog" BO might have pooped in Air Force One ........WOW.............talk about heavy hitting news. Can't blame him though, we all know he is not allowed to say anything negative about Obama, so I guess he has to make it up in other stories.

Consuelo

I thought he wanted to keep things private...yeah right! He wants all the attention and wants people to feel sorry for him...yeah right he'e already done tons of things to make himself look bad...and staying until he can put his kids to bed is only to get on Kates nerves...where is he all the other nights? On ET or with Michael Lohan...what a loser!

debbie

you all do realize that jon has people commenting online about these stories so that he won't look like the piece of poop he is!

Rudy

It's interesting how he has to be there "for the kids" but I don't see any kids around him, do you? He had the photo op at their bus stop, which probably embarrassed them to no end, and now he's hanging around his fence sucking up attention.

Michael Lohan and Jon Gosselin are a perfect pair. They're both beyond stupid and complete low-lifes.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Jon should be the poster child for birth control.

Stacy

What a putz! Just watched that Entertainment Something show... waht a joke?!? Listening to him morosely describe the cake (with his kids name spelled wrong) only portrays him as an utter fool!

Julie

I just read on Entertainment Tonight that he bought Mady a laptop and Cara an ATV. Gee I wonder where he got that money from? Probably from the money he stole from Kate. I don't understand why he is even out there talking to the press. If he wanted what is best for his kids he would have stayed inside where he belongs. He is just making the whole divorce a mess for the kids to read about in 10 yrs and then we will see who's side they are one once everything comes to light.

Michelle Jackson

How's the bodyguard Kate? What a snot. How moody can you be? Love the fact you make such rude faces at your own kids. Great Mom you are!

UGGGGHHH

YOU WANT A JOB JON? GO COLLECT CANS OFF THE STREET OR WHERE EVER AND EARN YOUR KEEP LOSER.

barbara

if i had to be close to that douche i'd make the same faces if not worse..of course if i wasn't knocking him over the head...how about that...

mommasboy

The party's over here, too. I have officially ended the knee-high to a rat's behind interest over this clown. Over and out.

Rose

I wish an alien ship would come and suck them up so we would never have to see them again.