Marge Simpson -- Playboy Cover Girl

10/9/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the closest you'll ever get to finding out if the carpet really does match the blue drapes.

Marge Simpson -- Playboy Cover Girl
TMZ has obtained the cover for Marge Simpson's November issue of Playboy -- and needless to say, she's got a bangin' bod for having popped her first kid out thirty years ago (Show debuted in 1989, Bart was 10 ... and still is).

We're told Marge also strips down for her three-page spread inside the magazine -- posing in a bunch of sexy cartoon lingerie.

Roll over, Jessica Rabbit.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

James, seriously, man, get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate spammers!!!!!

balls

WARNING!!! DO NOT GO TO http://hotwallp.com
IT IS LOADED WITH VIRUSES, MALWARE, AND SPYWARE.

balls

Dooooooooooooooooooo you love KLOWN?????????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a pretty woman who loves KLOWN very much and i love to meet
someone special who loves KLOWN, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently joined http://www.KLOWNmeet.com becasue i just heard that
it the best, largest and most effective site for single KLOWN lovers
and friends in the world! I just want to try it out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Simone

It is cool Marge Simpson be the cover girl of Playboy magazine. I would like to see it!!!!! Hehehehehehehehhehehe.

James

Marge is hot. I can't wait to see this issue. And if anyone from Playboy is reading this, could you please ask Danica Patrick to be in your magazine? That would be awesome.

danaqb

ummm 1989 to 2009 is 20 years.... not 30! i still love you though tmz!

Grouch

Playboy is dead.

kitty

that is so cute! i almost feel like buying one just to see her

tmzsucks

Hef's gettin' pretty damn desperate. Go bankrupt already, you old troll!

Simone

Number 13, you are a ridiculous spammer. I am not a hater, I am not a
spammer, I am not a racist or any other stupid thing like these. I don't like to offend
nobody, so I don't do this here.
I am just a girl who enjoys post here, on TMZ.

Ken

Is she a natural blue hair?

allen

how gay, you can find picture like the all over the internet for free and you dont have to buy a mag to see.. playboy=Crap

Simone

There are other people who like to be the first to post too. So, you don't have a point!!!! Stop to pay attention in my life and look to yourself!!!! You are here too, losing the time of your pathetic life taking care of others. Or do you think just me are here waisting my time seeking news about celebrities lives???? Aren't you doing the same thing, stupid???? So, it makes we both a dual of losers!!!!!!
Pay more attention in what you are saying, stupid!!!!!!!!!

CrisDizzle

what's next Apu and Krusty the Clown naked!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments