Miley Cyrus -- White Girls Can't Rap

10/10/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus posted a video -- a rap song, actually -- to explain to her millions of followers why she decided to quit Twitter.

Now if only she'd quit rapping.

Newspeak

I feel....tarnished.

Simone

People can learn from Miley. People like us shouldn't be leaving stupid comments like "FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or using twitter, we're wasting our life away!

stopcallinghimjakco

i dont care that she left twitter. i never followed her. never would if( when) she gets back on.

like someone said she'll be back on cause her fans might shoot her by then to get her back on.

i dont like her, but i guess she kinda had to make this to say somehting to her (obsessed) fans, and that they dont have to kill themselves to get her back on

oh noooo milerzz is off like twitter! oh noezzz i like will like have to like kill like myself now like bye!

Marketing $ociologist

Why won't Twitter give me @mileycyrus - it's available?

Also, for those saying she's 17, not until December (You bought the Disney birthday part in Sept. last year?).

Check TweenMusic.blogspot.com for every pimple Miley pops.

katia

that is great for us hope u start going away from everything including TMZ -TV -RADIO - SATELITE RADIO we cant stand it anymore . ...

Angi

I thought she did a good job. Twitter is a web page where people tell what they are doing and NOONE cares.. You go Miley. And for the people calling her a slut and crap... Get over yourself.. Your just jealous cause she is rich and you are poor as hell and probably using the local computer at the library...

Nix

Hey don't be fooled, fools. Miley's not going away instead she will be even more so front and center on My Space and probably soon back on Twitter nevermind everywhere else. She's a toughie so that's fits the rap part of it and really just did this to get more attention or why have the back up dancers. Zzzzzzzzzz!!

gayle

Daddy let's Pole dance, her rap is so weak she is lipping, no morals, I totally agree with # 1..
She needs to GO Away

Name

Miley Cyrus is a douche. Go back to cuddling with Daddy.

Stacy

WTF, I'm a white girl and I can rap and Miley can to, y'all just don't know how annoying it is to get people say that you a whore when your not. Just leave Miley alone, she's an awsome 17 year old girl and she's real. Atleast she was cenecting with her fans one way ! I LOVE YOU MILEY ! ♥

dave

Why is there a girl in the video with a tramp stamp?

bell

wow, grow up and get over your self! i feel that your a bad influence on my kids and i don't like you!!

jen

My uncle just watched and said her breasts are developing nicely He's 40

janicebyrne01

It's got nothing to do with being black or white. People who rap can't sing so that's why they rap.

JustMe

At first I thought she may have deleted her Twitter page for a good reason...after seeing this I believe it is all for publicity. That's just pathetic!