Jon Fires Back at Kate -- You Took $$$ Too!

10/11/2009 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In football, if both teams commit a penalty on the same play, they just do the play over. Does the same thing apply when Jon and Kate Gosselin both allegedly violate a court order?

Jon Gosselin, Kate Gosselin

A few days after Kate claimed Jon raided their joint bank account (a legal no-no), Jon filed papers of his own claiming she did the same. According to the papers filed last week, Jon claims Kate withdrew over $60,000 from their joint account between July and September 2009.

He also claims she took out over $1 million from February 2008 to June 2009 that have not been properly accounted for.

Sources connected to Kate contend her withdrawals were legal and note that Jon withdrew $230,000 without the necessary permission required by the arbitrator. Both sides are due back in court on Tuesday.

RLG

PLEASE! No more Jon and Kate articles. These people are both disgusting and neither seems to be concerned with their children's well being. It's always me, me, me, me !!!! Enough already !!!!

FULGY

66. Hey Mr. Magoo! All 8 kids were delivered via cesarean section. Kate's business is as tight as it was when she was 18! And she is HOT!!!!!

Posted at 6:37PM on Oct 11th 2009 by Like It Is

Let's see how hot she looks after her high maintenance beauty bank account runs dry, and the nannie is gone.

Trooper Tom

Hell I'd wann know what she did with a million bucks too! I find it interesting that her backers claim her withdrawal were legal, but what the hell did she spend it on .... certainly not that jacked up hair do

shoot1

All the Jon supporters saying Kate lied, Jon did not empty the account. They attacked Kate, name calling etc just to defend Jon. Wonder how they feel now knowing that he admitted he lied and yes took out 230,000. That he is in contempt of court for not having 2 signatures like the court order says. So instead of admitting Jon is a thief they attack Kate for taking money that the court knows about and allowed. Why can't they just admit that he lied from day one about the cash? She didnt take part of the 230,000 like he claimed. He came clean in the papers he just handed in to court. So Jon supporters, still want to back someone who steals others money and lies about it. Taking his cash is one thing but he took her cash as well. For anyone else that is called theft. Jon is not above the law although he thinks he is. Will you visit him in jail if they decide to throw him in there? Will yo help pay any fine he may get? Contempt of court does not mean a pat on the back.

Pat

I hate that guy. Kates spent the money on the house, the bills, school fee, groceries, and whatever else 8 kids need. Jon spent 4 times that amount on himself.

Ziggy

We are in the worst economic crisis since who knows when and everyone's worried about Kate and Jon's finances. Most people can't even pay their mortgage payments. Kate lives in a mansion and gets paid by TLC, her book deal and is paid for interveiws plus everything is donated to her for free. Jon hasn't worked in years and can afford to run around with young girls and live in a fancy NY apartment. Why are people so interested in these two hypocrites?

opi

Thank you very much Maggie, for your detailed post on this matter.

FULGY

I bet she has $1 mil in jewelry hidden in a safe deposit box

Gail

Will these two ever stop!!! Just shows anyone can have babies. Geez

tromba

Lawyers win, kids lose. Just shoot both of them and end this BS.

clear

She's having a ring custom made with eight diamonds and mother-of-pearl to replace her wedding ring??????

No wonder John took the money out of the account.

I wonder how much that ring is going to cost anyways? $230,000 maybe?

brian

I honestly had never heard of them or their show until their divorce started. Once again it's proven reality stars will do anything to stay in the limelight. I HATE FAME WHORES!!!

LR

WHO CARESSSSSS!! There are people all over the country with no jobs or food on the table and these two are fighting over who took what money? How freaking sad. NO ONE CARES!!

Nancy "O"

Okay Harvey..you got me! I am exhausted! Take me to your Leader and allow sweet Kate to have her 9th baby with Lamar Odom. Nevertheless, Cris and Bruce Jenner will vouch that Jon does not have a large enough nor purple enough weenie to satisfy the Kardashian's insatiable greed for sports stars!

megafox

i think if kate took any money at all she probly teying to pay bills that Jon does not care about plus making sure that the kids have what they need because may be at tht etime she had sense Jon was lseeping with another woman. so she actulally not the kind of woman to take away money and make her kids suffer. I don't think any mother witht he right mind will do that after going through all that pain of mother hood. I think Jon is trying to make matters worst. I think that he's jsut trying to blackmailed the process. because clearly he's guilty of taking the 200 or 300, 000 dollars. Kat took the money before they broke up and I am sure she had nothing but unpaid bills which Jon had not been willing to pay guys are like that. she most have covered those bills. If you live alone in NY or LA to buy food you need t least 300 dollars a month. to get good food for three weeks other wise you will be shopping at 99cent store and getting sick from it.I am sure Kate can show that she paid bills got food clothing. when i went to store to get my girl cloth this week a dress was 49dollars I was so very shocked but that's the price, soes were 43 dollars at payless shoes I don't think Kate is wasting money. I think that she's responsible. Jon is a bitch. he just got break up now he already has a girl friend soon she will be pregant too.. If he was a man and really think that he love his children he will be there for them but he does not care about them. The kids don't even care much about him. their mom is their hero and I think that Kate is responsible mother. Look at the behavor Jon has it is like Palm Beac h , Davide Hassleff's ex. she makes trouble where there is non but her kids don't like her they want to stay with their dad because he's the one that really shoes love and feeling for them. in the same way i think Kate should get all the kids and jon nothing because he cares more about his girlfriend than hsi kids. and I think that he's using the money on her .A good father I think of Hoff as one though he may have trouble because his kids were so heart broken and they all wanted him. I think that first the judge should asked jon to pay child support no less than 8thousand a month and secondly he should give kate full right over the kids and jon has two visiting days a month. because i think he's the one that is sick of his family and wants another woman. when you are married you have to stay together espcilly when you have kids.., he's just selfish bich should be thrown in to jail any way
peopel learn parenting from MIchal Jackson. he gratest father in the world for ever love you michael