Shauna Sand to Block Sex Tape

10/12/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna SandShauna Sand is in a war over a hardcore sex tape that's about to be released -- but her defense is almost as revealing as the tape itself.

TMZ has learned Vivid Entertainment has acquired the tape -- featuring Sand and her Miami boyfriend -- and plans to release it on October 19. But not without a fight from Shauna.

Sand just told us, "Yes I did make a sex tape with my boyfriend earlier this year. In fact I've made several sex tapes, but I certainly didn't sign off on this and Vivid has no right to put it out. I am trying to get a hold of my attorney now."

But Vivid founder Steven Hirsch says he's legally entitled to hawk the tape, saying, "We were approached by a third party, who brought us footage of Shauna having sex with her current boyfriend and we were immediately interested in acquiring it ... We're comfortable with our legal position in releasing this footage."

No word from Lorenzo Lamas so far on how he feels about the mother of his three daughters gettin' down on tape.

Pistol

A video of a guy doing a plastic doll. Whoop.

Hawk

looks like they are already on it!

Just came across www.shaunasandexposed.com

laura

GOOD! she is so nasty. nothing about her is attractive. i feel sorry for her daughters. they are probably going to be just has slutty and fake as their mom. her lips are so huge, it looks like she's been sucking d**k constantly. why is shauna famous anyway?

lovemichaelforever

What's with the lips? Girls, always remember to LOOK before you put something to or in the mouth. Burning, inflamed lips only attract the nasty boys.

balls

balls

Slutty Whores Rock

AIDS-infected skanks with freakish lips and saggy tattoos should not be allowed to be around kids.
I would rather watch a tape of Hugh Hefner banging Kirstie Alley.
Go away tramp.

Eric

Are we sure that this Shauna Sand isn't really Michael Jackson?

Never heard of her before and she looks like MJ.

Trevor

With those lips she could blow exhaust pipes.

james

Let me just say I'm about as perverted as they come, and I would not in a million years want to see what this lady looks like naked or having sex. Please judge, for the benefit of the planet, block this sex tape.

KB

Slow news day.
JFK gave better "head"

Mily

who the hell is shauna sand?? and why should i care that she has a sex tape? ...then again, i said the same thing about kim kardashian

cheesewhiz

Those lips are DISGUSTING. She looks like a tranny. A bad one.

Grouch

It wouldn't be a sex tape... it would be a horror show.

who dat

We all agree that she went overboard on the lips. The reason women plump them is the was it feels for a man when she wraps them on the small head. I bet she F's like a maniac. Probably knows what she is doing in the bedroom. Will be the best sex tape of any of the so called celebs.

Me

Scary sex tape? Not. Nothing could be more scary than those lips?