Dr. Phil Sued Again -- I Saw the Naked Man, Too!

10/13/2009 9:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another woman has filed a lawsuit against Dr. Phil -- claiming she too was forced to be in the same room with a "completely naked man, who was exposing his entire naked body, genitals and all."

The lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court by a woman named Crystal Matchett, is basically the same as the one filed by Shirley Dieu last week -- with one exception ... Crystal never accuses Dr. Phil of grabbing her boob.

Crystal alleges Phil brainwashed her, exposed her to the naked man and then prevented her from leaving Phil's production office -- the same location where Shirley also claims the weirdness went down.

Phil claimed the last lawsuit was "without merit" -- we're assuming the same statement applies here.

UGGGGHHH

DON'T BELIEVE IT. MONEY MONEY

Grouch

With or without merit, it warms my heart.

gene yuss

Well if you're gonna expose your naked body, may as well include the genitals

whoisit

a good place:___sugar^loves-C O M___the rich laddy and men who are rich and successful to support and pamper youwho will treat you like a king and for sugar babies who are attractive and young to seek a generous benefactor to mentor and take care of you

Loulou

balls sucks balls

Boss Hawg

Go Phil GO!!! Handle all those Ho's. You Da Man. They all want your big Ol TEXAS size MAN MEAT...WHOOO DOGGGGGIIIESSS....YEEEE HAAA, RIDE THOSE HO'S!!!!

boosmom

THIS WOMAN WANTS TO CASH IN ON WHAT THEY THINK IS"IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE OF US MAKING A CLAIM THEN OTHERS WILL BELIEVE ME AND WE'LL CASH IN ON A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. DEAR GOD THIS IS WHY LAWYERS GET RICH AND FOOLS GET THEIR 15 MINUTES OF FAME. I'M SO TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING UNSUBSTANCIATED CLAIMS AND SHYSTER LAWYERS GETTING RICH. IN THE FIRST PLACE A LISENCED COUNSELOR AND ONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD NEVER HAVE A WOMAN FACE HER FEARS IN THIS MANNER. GET REAL PEOPLE.

whats up Doctors

Why are there NUDE DUDES in the Production Office? And how much does it pay?:)

They were in it for the money

I see a nekked man every night and every morning. So should I call TMZ and send pictures or what?

They were in it for the money

It happened to me too.

Frankie Delmane

The mystery remains if Dr. Phil has the strength to construct a full paragraph defense. Or will he just give us a hick wink, extended colloquialisms, short anecdotes and be gone? Or just settle out of court?

He's just another Idiot

Dr. Phil is an Egomaniac so I'm not surprised at anything he does. He's such a Fake and a Big Bore. It's time for him to go back to Texas. Oh, yeah, they don't like him down there, either.

Loulou

I'm the best judge of character I know and never been wrong.There is something really creepy and hypocritical about that guy.Just wait and see...

iwrenchi

One of the woman said that "he was a completely naked LIVE man," well he wouldn't be dead now would he?

Brenda

I'm not surprised at all. When someone is as rude, insufferable, and know-it-all-y as that bald, obnoxious, SOB, are you surprised? I've hated that creep from minute one!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments