Stephanie Pratt Busted for DUI

10/18/2009 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie PrattUPDATE -- A source close to Pratt tells us Stephanie had just left Holly Montag's birthday party when she was pulled over. Our source says cops watched Stephanie get in her car and were waiting to bust her.

TMZ has learned Stephanie Pratt was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence early this morning in Hollywood.

Law enforcement tells us Pratt, who appears frequently on MTV's "The Hills," was busted this morning at 3:45 AM PT in Hollywood.

She was taken into custody. Her bail is set at $5,000.

Pratt is still in custody. She's just been booked.

UPDATE: So how's this for crazy. We're told some spectators who had just gotten out of a club saw Pratt get busted. Some started taking pictures, which ticked off some of the others and a big fight broke out on the street while Stephanie was being cuffed. But Steph was the only one taken into custody.

Story developing ...

gene yuss

who the hell is she?

Fred Farkel

OK. I give up TMZ.

Who in Sam Hill are these people????

ibrahim

shocker.

CIVILIZED

i had to google this slut to find out who she is. all it talks about is her bullimia and shoplifting and lying. another wasted life.

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

why don' the GD cops take care of crine instead of preying on starlets? SO SICK OF THIS

Fred Farkel

Come on TMZ. It's another crappy day here near Detroit.

We're logged on for some entertainment.

uh, please?????

that.is.all

I don't know who this skat is nor do I care.

S H I T happens.

Then you DIE.

UGGGGHHH

HAVE ANOTHER ONE

Bonnie

Did some publicist desperate for any coverage call this in? Who is she?

Jill

glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know who this person is. Does no one drive SOBER anymore?

Fred Farkel

"bullimia and shoplifting and lying"

You know what???

This crap IS REALLY GETTING OLD.

me

It's Spencer Pratt's sister...lol Heidi and Spencer you haven't forget them already...I know I have.

MJ

Oh well. Don't care. She's not at all interesting to me. And Mrs. Christie--WTF? You think the police should ... avoid arresting drunk drivers because they may be celebrities? That IS dealing with the crime. Idiot. Nice, glad you're teaching first grade, hope my kids never end up being taught by someone as misguided and ridiculous as you.

Fred Farkel

For Christ's sake Harvey... get yo ass outta bed... get yo ass down to the office... and get us something juicy to read.

Hell man... I am so friggin bored here near Detroit that I am going to head to the drug store to refill my monthly prescriptions...

... a whole week in advance.

Good Jesus H. Baby Disco Christ, may heaven help us all.

me

Who? Is she related to that girl on I'm a Celebrity?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments