Eddie & LeAnn

Texas-Style PDA

10/19/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their estranged spouses nowhere in sight, cheating lovebirds Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes publicly displayed their affair on their way to the Texas-Oklahoma game this weekend.

1019_eddie_leann_wm_0-1
Eddie and LeAnn's team won.

cbme

To all of you "beauties" who keep criticizing LeAnn - what do you look like. I think she is beautiful and obviously EC likes what he sees. Know what? I think most of you must have a crush on EC and are resenful and want to be where she is. I THINK YOU ARE JEALOUS of LeAnn. Look at her - what do you have to look like to be beautiful in your eyes? Fake boobs, fake lips, too much make up, etc., DOES NOT make you beautiful.

michaela

@ cbme

My sentiments EXACTLY!!! Thanks!

jtd

I've read all the above comments; most are ANTI the affair as I am. LeAnn is definitely TRASH & Eddie is a jerk. I hope his wife gets everything he has. Some think she's ugly - so what. He was married to her for 8 years & they've been together 13 years so he must have liked what she was. LeAnn comes along with her stalking & her money and off he goes. Well, he'll cheat on her too - she probably won't because she's too desperate to keep him. Moving into his neighborhood, going to his kids school is TOO MUCH!!!!

jtd

cbme. Yes, I know what divorce means, and I don't care that he's getting a divorce. What I object to is the way they flaunted themselves and lied. Who's looking after his kids while he's sc***ing his wh***? His wife (or ex) that's who. He's such a great father? Ha!!! He doesn't know the meaning of the word. The kids are the ones who will suffer and don't tell me he cares. His actions speak louder than words. He's just hitting the talk shows to try and improve his image. NO WAY. He's a liar & a cheat.

michaela

Does anyone know when Eddie started dating Brandi? I know they married in 2001.

He was engaged to Julianne Morris in the Fall of 1997...do you get the drift?

jtd

Mer: Anyone (including you) who condones what EC & LR are doing are as morally corrupted as they are. If he & his wife fell out of love so be it, but you don't flaunt things like they did nor do you lie. He should have had the nerve to go face to face and say I don't love you and I want a divorce. Also, LR showing up IN FRONT of his kids school was just as bad as going to the school. Her behavior is tacky to say the least.

michaela

They are going strong and looking good and it is driving the hateful ones totally insane!

michaela

@ joann

Don't you know not to believe in rumors? The tabs wrote that about Le Ann and the school Brandi didn't say that and if that had happened there may be legal action. Tabs carry disclaimers and you don't have a disclaimer, do you?

Why do you persist in spreading rumors? Rumors are generally lies until proven. You hate Eddie for lying but in spreading rumors you do it to. So how is that principled behavior on your part?

cbme

Joann: How are LeAnn and EC flaunting "things?" By going out to eat with LeAnn and holding her hand? I thought that public figures (actors/actresses, etc.) needed publicity for their careers. Do you suppose they went to this well-known place so they could be seen together and get it over with? If divorce hurts kids, then most of the kids in this country have been hurt. Kids have a tendency to rise above any problem they encounter and they will love EC much more by not sensing conflict in their home. Maybe it isn't the best way - its the American way. I think EC did well with the talk shows; he stated his case and that was all he did. He didn't say ugly things about his ex. How do you know who is taking care of the kids? Someone tell you, huh? You are too busy taking care of EC's business to watch the ex. Do you have a "thing" about him and jealous of LeAnn? I don't know what he told his wife before all this happened and neither do you. Those of us who are LeAnn fans want her to be happy, and if he screws around on her, she will d@@n well know it. I loved the pictures of them together, holding hands. They are both beautiful and I wish them the best. Some of us love you, LeAnn and Eddie, and look forward to more pictures. All your fans will be here with the hateful ones, cheering you on.

Christie

First of all, it's OU - Texas. TMZ you have it backwards. ; )

Second, I am so glad these losers are Texas fans.

Monica

Christie who won the game? Definitely TX vs OU.

michaela

@ joann

I know and Ted Haggard had morals and the "family value" politicians in Wash DC had morals and you know what? Those who scream the loudest about how above reproach they are and judge others mistakes harshly as though they were self-appointed gods and free from error just don't interest me one bit.

No one said what Le Ann and Eddie did was wonderful and exemplary. But to act like the "judge and jury" is not my style. If you are so perfect why have you not joined the ranks of angels !!?

michaela

@ joann...

If you are so wise in years please answer a question I have. TIA

Do you think that all the actors you watch in movies and TV, all the musicians you enjoy listening to, all the sports players you may watch are pure enough for you to watch? I mean what if someone you are watching is a serial cheater or has a mistress and you just don't know about it? Is your philosophy "what I don't know can't hurt me" ?

Don't you think your stance is pretty naive?

cbme

If I like someone, I can't help what they do, I will still like them. LeAnn and EC are a small part of our own lives because we allow them into our homes for the entertainment they give us. I have the movie Northern Lights that they made together because I feel that I know LeAnn since I saw her grow up in the music business. I am not particularly a country music fan, but she is so sweet and pretty and, to me, has one of the most beautiful voices in music. She can sing anything. I wasn't familiar with EC, but he was in the movie, did a good job and is certainly good looking. I thought they were a good choice to be together. They just somehow fit together - like it was meant to be. Call me a romantic. Who could not love LeAnn Rimes? Its a given. This might sound silly, but you just somehow feel you know her. Whatever happens between them, I hope he appreciates her. I appreciate her for all the joy her beautiful voice brings to her public. Love ya, LeAnn. We southerners stand by our own.

cbme

I just read a new piece from OK Mag concerning "ready for baby?" NO, it doesn't say LeAnn is pregnant. Just general "stuff."