Hayden & Bro: We Both Got Stiffed by Same Guy

10/23/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Christensen claims the film deal he signed back in 2005 was too good to be true -- and now the former Skywalker and his brother are suing the guy who roped them into it ... for nearly $3 million.

The same month Star Wars Episode III was released in 2005, Hayden struck an agreement with a producer named Philippe Martinez to appear in a movie called "Crash Bandits" while his brother, Tove, signed on as co-producer. They also agreed to a deal where Martinez would pay for the right to have first crack at the brothers' future projects.

The Christensens claim they never had second thoughts because Martinez told them he had a $500,000,000 bankroll.

But now, in a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, the brothers claim the movie never got made and insist Martinez never paid up. They now doubt that Martinez ever had the 9-figure bankroll to begin with.

aceman

Bobo Frog

This is karma for having made those horrible prequels.

rando

THIRD.....I think.

nightcrawler

Hey guys I've got a pair of jesus' socks that he wore when John the babtist babtized him. They are appraised at $125 million but I'll sell them to you for a cool $7 million cash.

sherry gaunt

You people need to apolize to our First Family and our nation for that disrespectful disply on your show last evening. I am an African Amerian woman who is very PROUD and THANKFUL that our country has come to a point in history that we ALL want what is best for AMERICA. HOW dare you Disrespect OUR FIRST LADY on your show ( would you hit that)!!!!! Do you have a MOTHER, SISTER or DAUGHTER you would say such things about JUST FOR RATINGS????? I want you people to understand one simple thing, Our President and his family are not to be disrespected or mistreated by you or anyone else. You have my name and e-mail address I WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Hayden & bro both got stiff hard-ons from which guy?

DS

haha What idiots!

"Dr. Evil, this is 1969, that kind of money doesn't even exist yet. Its like saying "I want a million bagillion dollars"!"

Simone

I want to talk about me!!!!!!!!!!! So who wants to see my boobs?