Maria Shriver Apologizes

Oops, I Did It Again!

10/26/2009 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maria ShriverMaria Shriver is sorry. Again.

The First Lady of California released a statement through her office this afternoon, apologizing for her latest driving gaffe -- parking in a red zone this weekend for over an hour.

Earlier this month, Maria was caught on tape driving while on a cell phone -- three separate times -- a big no-no in California. Maria apologized for that one too.

Maybe now she's learned her lesson.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Frank

Everyone complains when its done by someone else but we all do things under the assumption that noone is watching. Her problem is that she's constantly kept on the microscope of scrutiny.

D Chevy

I thought Arnold hired her a slave, I mean driver? Driving Miss Maria.?
Hey why not u would too if you were Mrs. Arnold. Right?

geeze

TMZ is this what you pay your guys to do. tell on people...wow I want that job...so while you are stalking her why don't you have your guys pan around and see how many other people are doing it..tell on them too...and if your crews are completely innocient of these little wrong doings themselves than maybe they can judge...I DOUBT IT!!!!

Porkchop

You can only make a mistake ONCE, after that it isn't an error, its a deliberate thing....

YO

if that was one of us we would be ticketed & loose the license...either way if it is taken away from her she has people to drive her around..coming out of our pockets...so we can't win either way

Lisa

WOW!!! Next time I get a ticket in a red zone or for talking on my cell, I will tell the cop "When you ticket Maria
Schriver, you can ticket me". Arnold should rename it the Maria Shriver Law.

why

this even made news here in Australia why are well known people always getting away with things that we none famous people dont maria did the wrong thing more then once why hasn't her licence been taken off her or why wasn't she fined

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7