Corey Feldman's Wife Files for Divorce

10/27/2009 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey FeldmanAttention single ladies: Corey Feldman is about to be on the market.

TMZ has learned Susie Feldman has filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple, who appeared on a reality show with Corey Haim, was married seven years and they have a five-year-old son together.

Susie is seeking full custody and wants Corey to pay for her attorney's fees as well as spousal support.

DELTA

TYPICAL WOMAN! MARRIES FOR THE MEAL TICKET! GETS PREGNANT, DIVORCES AND IS SET FOR LIFE! WHY IS IT MEN CANT SEE THIS? THEY THINK WITH THEIR OTEHR HEAD THINKNG WOMEN TRULY LOVE THEM FOR THEM. WHEN ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE SET FOR LIFE. BETTER TO BONE THEM AND LEAVE THEM! ONLY THING A WOMAN IS GOOD FOR IS BETWEEN THE SHEETS! AFTER ALL THATS WHAT THEY ARE BORN FOR IS TO BE USED FOR A MANS PLEASURE TOY!

punkin5

i was at the eyegore awards @ universal studios hollywood back in october...i go every year because my son covers the red carpet, etc...(who also happens to be named corey-go figure!)...anyhow..both susie and corey show up together every year and they've always been really happy and cozy..etc...this year susie tapped me on my shoulder because they were coming through the lines, etc..she was really polite but extremely upset...i could tell by the way she said "excuse me" and cut through everyone w/corey following behind w/a worried look on his face....so now that i read this it makes sense....wow..i didn't know they were headed for divorce that same month....sad though...there is a child involved...

Simone

Well well.

Marlena

I could have seen this coming!

rando

SECOND.....I think.

Raine

I bet he wishes he would have chose Corey Haim over that bitch now!!

Jack

Susie is hot. Too bad Corey. You were out of your league. Call me Susie.

Dean

I wonder if it because he met Anna?
She'll get any man's attention.

YourMomma

Anybody really surprised? This guy is such a LOSER that he showed up for Michael Jackson's memorial as- Michael Jackson. Just SO trashy! RUN, GIRL!!

Michael W

Well duh! She is sooooo HOT and this guy is the biggest wimp on the planet! I wonder if his old buddy from The Lost Boys is giggling just a bit about this .. I am! Run woman run! You're way out of your league loser boy!

MissingMJ

I'm sorry that the marriage has broken up. I actually watch the Corey and Corey tv show a couple times because when I was younger I had a huge crush on Corey Feldman, but after the whole I was molested thing I lost interest. For those that don't know what I'm talking about Corey F. announced he had been molested as a child then the episode ended. They promoted the crap out of it all week so everyone would tune in to see if he would say Michael had molested him. The next show he said it was a family member. I just was turned off by the whole thing. In the show he seemed to be an attention *hore and she seemed very controlling.

Karen

I didnt see that coming and as far as him a MJs funeral he was paying TRIBUTE TO HIS IDOL AND SHOWING RESPECT!nothing wrong with that.

Rap sucks

Oh man, i know the deal in hollywood is to divorce all the time but i never saw this coming. He is a loser? please bitch he was too big back in the day. But that will happen to the big twilight stars in the future no one will give a damn for them or any other untalented teen star from today that includes your hip hop f@gs. At least he had talent and you ho!

Rap sucks

She wasn't out of his league back in his teen days. SCREW MJ FANS!

abraham

Friday the 13th part IV, Gremlins, The Goonies, Lost Boys and Stand Bye Me. He seriously needs to get back into acting. He was very good in all those movies. I read he was making close to $4 million a picture by the late 80s and early 90s. I will never understand the famous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments