'Lost' Star Settles Sexual Harassment Suit

10/27/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Henry Ian CusickAy, brother -- Henry Ian Cusick is off the hook.

Cusick -- who plays Desmond Hume on "Lost" -- has settled a sexual harassment lawsuit with a former production staffer who sued him back in April for allegedly grabbing and touching her inappropriately.

The woman sued Cusick, ABC and a Hawaiian production company. Her lawyer tells us she has settled with all the defendants and the terms are confidential.

Kooky for Kooky

please no kookypedia. i want recipe kooky back in action!
kooky i am your biggest (and probably only) fan!!!!!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

We should send Kooky to an island and have him stay there FOREVER.

Simone

NOT FIRST! OH NO I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF! THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!

Simone

Kooky, I like you!!! I am a huge fan of yours!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stop posting on TMZ!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha.

Kooky for Kooky

geeze simone... i like you too. but balls sucks (lol).

scissors

Henry Ian Cusic is a chubby chaser. I know this because all television production staff, and I mean ALL female television production staff are on the...ahem, chubby side. All of them. Don't ask me why, it just runs in the business I suppose.

Irine

Henry, I adore you!!!

Come to Russia, this is where real women - intelligent, beautiful and affectionate. And when they do not like something, they can talk about it with a man, rather than whining to the courts.
This Madame in court just wants to attract attention.
Perhaps you, Henry, give her too little attention and she wants more )))

Rap sucks

Did someone orgasmed?

Dean

Come to Miami where woman frolic on the beach in bikinis like this

Lucy

so are you all home from school today??

janalal4

1. please no kookypedia. i want recipe kooky back in action!
kooky i am your biggest (and probably only) fan!!!!!

Posted at 12:52AM on Oct 27th 2009 by Kooky for Kooky

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/lost-henry-ian-cusick-settles-sexual-harrasment-suit/#comments#ixzz0V9ITPoM8

I love BOTH 'Kooky's' but you have to admit there's some people on here who could definitely get some use out of 'Kookypedia':)

I love this guy & am a self-proclaimed 'Lostie'! He's hot & he could harrass me anytime!

patricia

How can I get a job on that show???
And can I get it from John Locke, too?