Playmate: My Big Tuna BF Beat Me with a Bat

10/29/2009 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playmate: My Big Tuna BF Beat Me with a BatA former Playmate of the Year is suing the ex-boyfriend she claims brutalized her, threatened to kill her family .... and even attempted to pop her breast implants.

Dalene Kurtis, who won the Playmate title in 2002, wants $10 million from ex-BF James Daren Metropoulos, heir to the Bumblebee Tuna fortune.

Dalene claims, among other things, James

-- Beat her in the ribs with a baseball bat
-- Called her a "f**king whore," "ungrateful b*tch," and "ugly old Playmate"
-- Stomped on her chest and stomach
-- Choked her
-- Grabbed, punched, and kicked her
-- Spit on her

Dalene won a temporary restraining order against James early last month.

Simone

Première!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think...

bebe

PERTAMAX!!!!

Simone

If TMZ cared, they'd ban people who like commenting with what number they are. But they never look at their comments. Shameful.

connie

other than that, he was a pretty nice guy

tlc41

Another overprivileged piece of excrement.One who thinks money will make the rules of the world go away.Horrible.

viewer101

there's a bumblebee tuna fortune?

shuffler

This Bumblebee?

Hey, it says there they are supporting breast cancer! They can't be threatening to pop implants, can they? :p

Seriously, this guy sounds awfully upset about *something*. If it's not self-loathing, then it must be her. Or not.

tlc41

Regardless if he was upset. That's assault brother. You can't just buy yourself a playmate and treat her like a blowup doll you abuse. That's a human being.

David M.

I thought that Playboy magazine only had women with real breast?
I will never buy that magazine again!!!! All Playboy women are prostitutes anyway that will sell their body for a price. And now that I look at playboy playmates I can only envision seeing plastic and not real women.

My attention will go to magazines where the women are real. I hope her boyfriend pops her fake boobs and she'll have to depend on her looks which should then only get her into Hustler magazine where they accept even ugly women for their layouts.

Ben

4. other than that, he was a pretty nice guy

Posted at 1:02AM on Oct 29th 2009 by connie

lol, I thought the same thing. Was also going to add...'and then what happened?'...:D

Nadiya

If all of her claims are true, then this guy is just disgusting.. When did all this happen according to her?

Michele

Did this all happen just one night? Or was it an ongoing thing? Because if any guy did any of that to me, I'd make sure he'd never walk again in this lifetime. I would never go back. It sounds like she stayed with him, hoping he'd change. He must've been too cute and too rich for her to leave or something.

Kaz

I know one dude that would be happy to lick her wounds, but seriously sounds like they both need some counseling

Homer

She's another exile from the planet H2O2.

Peter Veazey

That boyfriend doesn't know how to count his blessings. A playmate for a girlfriend is a blessing!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments