Burglar Bunch Suspect -- Trick or Treat?

10/31/2009 11:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Free on bail, Nick Prugo did what anyone accused of breaking into the homes of Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge would do: Visit a costume store in Calabasas yesterday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

If he actually knocks on your door this Halloween, consider yourself lucky.

oreo

I wonder what he will be for halloween? Maybe he should be Hamburglar.

markko

ohguy1234

tmz..why are you giving these losers pub for? are you inked on a potential book/movie deal with these idiots? this shouldn't even be news.

Wanda

A Person

34. I don't know about you, but if I were out on bail with charges of burglary, the last thing I'd care about is going to a costume shop... or a Halloween party. I'd be shamefully locked inside my house with the shades down.
Posted at 1:54PM on Oct 31st 2009 by markko

ok then

elizabeth

Jimmy #27 You must be 12 yrs old and your two relatives don't want to frighten you. Good luck in the future.

CriticAl

Seeing this scrawny little thief walking free makes me violently angry. I'd like to slap that stupid starter beard off his face.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Everyone is giving this bunch so much hell. Aren't you just thankful they stole from people that can actually deal with it and buy stuff right away? At least they didn't steal from poor people or middle class (steal stuff that would make them become no more middle class and become poor). Stealing is not ok but god, you act like they killed someone, geez.

shuffler

Ms Effeminate Rump-Shaker (aka ER) looking for disguises?

Tiger Tale

I am not a big fan of whiney celebrities, but getting robbed like that sucks. Its happened to me enough times that I root for the booty bandits of cell block H. I hope they sodomize this little worm so bad that when he hiccups, he tastes smegma.

Extravagantly-Creative

Where are these kids getting all of this Bail Money ??

They gotta come up with 10% of their total bail which they do not get back.

lisa

loll he might steal but hes hott.

Fred

He can afford the lawyers fees if he sells his story. The blogs will pay big time for a description of the dildo on Sams side of the bed and the meds he took from Paris. The group of thieves sex tape will be aluded to as the shock of these revelations wears off.

CB

He'll do the 'trick' and get his 'treat' in the hoosegow.

jlove

HAHA @ "he will walk in an ahole and out a manhole"
too funny!