Chris Brown Chick: 'He Was Tryin' to Marry Me!'

10/31/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown may not "mess wit" "Bad Girls Club" contestant Natalie Nunn, but according to her, Brown did want to marry her.

Natalie Nunn: Click to watch

TMZ obtained this video of Natalie inside the "Bad Girls" crib talking about how much she wants the convicted felon -- a dude who she says "might beat Rihanna," but "doesn't beat me."

Clearly, she sets her standards high.

UPDATE: Chris posted the following comment on his Twitter: "WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH
THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED). I GOTTA LIMIT WHO I TAKE PHOTOS WIT NOW... some people have motives thataren't positive..
"

Blessed People

This is crap... I guess she is wanting her 15 minutes of fame, she made a short video just for tmz, give me a f*** n break and like always tmz looking for dirt will buy anything! Why would he settle for this nothing, if you are honest about it,no matter what has happened to him there are plenty young girls and women that would have him and some with fame already, why would he have a drunk seeking fame! You can hate all you want but, you know it's the truth. I wish that tmz will move on!

DetroitDiva

That girl is just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame. And, of course, TMZ is giving it to her. Chris can definitely do better than her cheap looking ass.

m21

this is so untrue!
that chick just annoyed me in that video!
she seems pretty disgusting!
wat a mole!

Carol Brazil

AHAHAHA! OMG! é para rir mesmo! Essas pessoas não tem mesmo o que fazer! é um desperdicio de filme! O TMZ é sempre bizarro.. Não entendo como os EUA adoram tanto cuidar da vida dos outros! Deixem o Chris em paz seus invejosos! São incapazes de escrever matérias que prestem nesse programa idiota! Fodam-se todos voces! O Chris errou sim, mais ele deu a volta por cima, e é isso que voces nao aceitam! Quem é realmente fan dele é e pronto. Fodam-se o resto. Seus invejosos!

shirliana

PROBABLY CHRIS SHOULD STAY WITH HER. THEY ARE PROBABLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

EVERSINCE THE INCIDENT WITH RIHANNA AND HIMSELF, HE IS PROBABLY THINKING OF LEAVING RIHANNA... WHO KNOWS WHAT'S ON HIS MIND. BUT SOME PICTURES SHOWS THIS GIRL ON HIS LAP AND HE HAD A HUGE SMILE.

t

Just when I thought you were finally moving on from harrassing Chris every second you put up this nothing of a story. And for the record if your gonna keep referring to Chris as a convicted felon your gonna have to do the same with ALL THE OTHER CELEBRITES WITH RECORDS and trust me its most of the people you post about. Get a life your showing your double standard like Oprah regarding him and other celebrities.You'd never believe this story and post it if it was anyone elsegiving this loser girl 15 minutes of fame...pathetic

Carol

THIS IS NOT TRUE !!!

LISTEN TO WHAT CHRIS BROWN HAVE TO SAY ON TWITTER FIRST !!!

RT @MECHANICALDUMMY : WTF!!!! WHAT MOON WAS THIS GIRL ON WHEN SHE THOUGHT OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS LIE>SHE ON TMZ TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR HERSELF.I DONT KNOW YOU.

RT @MECHANICALDUMMY : I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THIS GIRL AT ME A POLOWS SKATE PARTY AND SHE RAN WITH THE STORY. SHE'S T'D (TIRED)

Natasha

this girl need to go sit her irrelevant ass down somewhere and stfu.

Yaya

He just banged her out now all of a sudden she's hooked. He said anything he had to just to hit it up... You go Chris!

t

CHRIS BROWN'S CD COMES OUT DECEMBER 15. CHECK OUT HIS NEW SINGLES I CAN TRANSFORM YA AND CRAWL ON YOUTUBE. I CAN TRANSFORM YA IS ALREADY NUMBER ONE WITH ITUNES DOWNLOAD.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP CHRIS AND GROW FROM THIS EXPERIENCE AND YOUR TRUE FANS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!

frankiestage

Another ho in the hole.

t

Street Wise
Wishful thinking HUH?
You'll probably be the one in jail in six months since you're so street wise LOL!

t

TMZ try again. No one not even you believes he ever wanted to marry her!!If he didn't want to marry Rihanna after years he definitely didn't want to marry this opportunistic slut right away.
You guys need to check your stories before posting. I would sue you as well if I was Chris.
LIARS

radarluv

I suppose TMZ is responsible for Chris Brown beating a young women up too. No one is picking on Chris Brown he makes his own poor choices. He needs to just go away. I bet Kayne West or Spencer Pratt would be friends with him.

radarluv

So the felon is upset at TMZ. I bet he loved them in the pre felon days.. Cry me a river you idiot

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments