« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ronaldo Gets All Up in Joe Jackson's Grill

11/1/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's the oddest pairing since Liza Minnelli and David Gest got married in 2002: Michael Jackson's father Joe and soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo are now teaming up to sell grills.

Ronaldo Gets All Up in Joe Jackson's Grill

Joe Jackson tells TMZ he's got a stake in a company called GAME ON PRODUCTS and is preparing to peddle soccer ball grills during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Joe says he's flying out to meet Ronaldo at the beginning of December, when the odd couple will shoot TV, magazine and Internet advertisements for the "Goalie Grill."

So, in conclusion: If you've been looking for a BBQ shaped like a soccer ball and endorsed by a world famous athlete and the father of Michael Jackson ... this is the one for you!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janalal4

46. NO!!! Please, this is a very bad idea. Who in the world came up with this? I hope the comsumer alert take notice of this; children all over the world will be tented to touch this and I don't blame them. It looks like a soccer ball. If it looks like a toy children would want to touch it and they will get burn..please bury this grill or keep away from children and family gatherings..wait..isn't this where the grill is supposed to be?. This is ackward.. Don't do it Joe. Comsumer alert!!! Comsumer alert!! If it goes on sale I will contact the comsumer association.Who gave the 'green light' to this proyect? I will like to know.

Posted at 2:00PM on Nov 1st 2009 by marty

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/01/ronaldo-joe-jackson-grill-soccer/4#comments#ixzz0VdXHGXEF

Just popped over here & saw this comment & am ROFL!! Marty is RIGHT! WTH?? Kids would love to touch this! ASTUTE EYE! Consumer Affairs Commish are gonna offer you a JOB! If they don't, you should apply. I glanced at it but it didn't really occur to me until I read your post & "I" HAVE KIDS! Probably would have given that more consideration if I were considering purchasing it but 'marty' YOU are the man. Nobody else, I guess picked up on that either. Johnny says, "Wow, Daddy what a big pretty soccer ball! Where did you......OWWWWWW...WAHHHHHHH"!! OMG what a 'loser nag of a horse' to put your all's money on here! Way to go Joe Jackson. Your backing a winner here! Don't seem to be too much of a businessman anymore are you. Oh, that's right, where did all that J5 money go anyway?? Why you so 'broke' now?? LMAO!!

Fred Farkel

Oh for crying out loud.

Every friggin grocery store in the USA carried FOOTBALL shaped grills this year for tailgating parties.

And who are we to decide how smart or stupid the gril idea is in the first place??

All you internet fools can go back and look up just who turned down the FORMAN GRILL before George put his name on it.

Terry Bollea(sp?) aka HULK HOGAN turned down that grill and has been kicking his own ass since then.

Whatever.

My point?

Leave the old man alone.

Michael Jackson is not dead because of Joe.

Michael is dead because Michael did stupid things and never learned when to stop.

Fred Farkel

Ok enough of this.

I gotsta tell you peoples... Domino's Pizza has a pretty good deal on 3 items for $5.55 today.

Got me a pizza.
Got me a chicken sandwich.
Got me a pasta bowl.

And all this stuff is remarkably good.

I swear.

It is good.

Bye bye and if you are reading this crap Joe... just ignore it all... becuase you created an incredible empire that others burned down because they were just plain stupid.

If I had my place in Henderson, I would drive over with this bunch of food today and we would sit down and watch some TV.

RECENTLY BECAME BRITNEY,S FAN

Of course MJ loved his dad, I think everyone assuming he didn't is a big fat azz dummy! talkin what you know nothin about...Leave the Jackson family alone and eff wit yo own stankin azz jerks!

Jan

Joe Jackson is illiterate

"Leave Joe Alone #53" I don't know where you found that, and it's profound, but read between the lines: That is a very sad person speaking, wishing things had been different...wishing for normal development and most of all demonstration of LOVE which costs nothing!!!
JOE IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A CHILD-ABUSING, CHILD-TORMENING, Money-grubbing Fa*t who put his desires for money above his child's psychological well-being!!

TMZ ROCKS ON

53.... Michael Jackson on his father

Posted at 3:32PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Leave Joe alone
____________________

BIG F'ing deal, out of the millions of words written there MAY be 10 complete sentences of Michael praising Joes words or deeds. GET REAL......Joe lifted him onto a pony! ROFLMAO..........

Let's give him a Father of the Decades Award!!!!!

Joe Jackson is a child abusing wife cheating despicable piece of humane garbage. HE IS A DEVIL. EVEN LOOKS LIKE A F'ing DEVIL.

Who's paying you and several others to write this PR junk today re Joe and LaToya?

Raejean

You know, I never understood where Joe Jackson got off telling Michael he was ugly or calling him "big nose." Yeah, MJ's original was pretty broad, but it and he looked great the first time he had it slightly narrowed. He didn't even really need that. He was a healthy, normal, good-looking guy before he started chopping himself to bits.

Whereas Joe is about the FUGLIEST SOB I have ever seen in my life. A bulldog hit face-on by a Mack truck would look better. Hell, a bulldog's BUTT hit by a train would be pretty in comparison. Even his Mama couldn't look at Joe without shades to blur the view.

Real Truth

NOTE TO SELF !!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING JOE JACKSON HAS ANY PART IN....

TIME WILL FIND JOE BURNING IN HELL, MAYBE THE HEAT FROM
THESE GRILLS ARE JUST TO GET HIM USE TO THE HEAT OF HELL..

Real Truth

TO 51 Posted at 3:03PM on Nov 1st 2009 by Fred Farkel

JOE CAN'T READ, DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT..

WHAT EMPIRE ARE YOU SPEAKING OF???????? HE HAS BEEN LIVING
OFF MJ AND THE BEATLES FOR 30 YEARS.

JOE HAS DONE NOTHING GOOD.... HE IS TRASH AND A LEACH..
NOW THAT MJ DIED, JOE IS TRYING TO CASH IN, HELL HE HAS
BEEN TRYING TO CASH IN SINCE THE DAY MJ OVER DOSED AND DIED..

Fred Farkel

WTF.

I have nuthing better to do in this POS place they call MOTOWN tonight... so I'll stay here a bit and keep reminding folks that THERE WOULD BE NO MIKA JACKSON HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR JOE.

So friggin what if 2 generations ago a black daddy named Joe MADE A FAMILY AND ACTUALLY STUCK BY THEM AND (OH DEAR) BEAT THEIR GHETTO ASSES INTO STARDOM???

Just look at the black community now.

No daddies to beat anyone's ass.

So.

Are ya happy now????

Hell we don't beat our kids anymore in the white community either and what do we have?????

Our grown white kids all acting like they grew up in the downtown ghetto anyway.

Just think about it.

Just take 10 seconds and think about it.

TMZ ROCKS ON

***Real there's really no need to discourage sales. WORLDWIDE Joe Jackson is a piece of garbage EXCEPT in places that serve up sex alcohol gambling or ticket/cd/dvd sales to promote his son, or to help tourism in Gary, Indiana.

JOE JACKSONS NAME IS DIRT! But he did earn that distinction himself by himself.

Kaz

I know you very well Cristiano, you played for my team for five years. But £100,000+ a week wasn't enough for you, you tart!

Catfish Joe and Ronaldo, you deserve and compliment each other perfectly. You are both greedy, greasy, slithery pond life who prostitute yourselves for MORE MORE MORE MONEY.

Your families must be o so proud of you NOT.