Lindsay Not Running to Court Over Daddy

11/2/2009 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan. Michael LohanLindsay Lohan is not trying to get a restraining order against her dad ... but we've learned mama Dina is angling to do just that.

Our sources say Dina Lohan has been contacting Lindsay's lawyer, the effervescent Shawn Chapman Holley, ever since LiLo's last court appearance last month.

We're told Dina has asked S.C.H. to go to court on Lindsay's behalf and get an order keeping dad away from daughter. We're told Chapman Holley made it clear ... Lindsay is an adult and can apply for a restraining order if she wants, but Dina has no business in Lindsay's business.

Shawn Chapman Holley told TMZ Lindsay has not -- repeat NOT -- asked her to get a restraining order.

It's pretty clear -- Lindsay can't stand her dad ... at least for now. But she's not taking it to court.

newsjunkie

ummmmmmm I cant stand LILO.....seriously... what a waste. She is a complete CLONOPIN TRAINWRECK

Kevin

What a shame Lindsay has become....just saw her in "Confessions" and she was absolutely stunning. Now, she is just a waste. Someone needs to slap a little common sense into her!

Scott

Lindsay is looking old thats what she gets for only eating pu$$y.

tjrws

yumi

I guess Dina wants to play the grieving mother once Lindsay O'D's on one of her chosen addictions.

chaersi01

I am a Air Force and single at present .I need a women who can love me back ...
I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedcupid.com under the name of Military2000..
It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.
I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

Amy

She needs to get a restraining order against her mother!!! She's the cause of most of Lilo's problems. She should've of been her mother not her friend. Her sister is also going down the same path. I wish her the best and hope she straightens out.

cochino

anyone not blindsided by dollar signs knows you cant go lawyer shopping for someone over the age of 18.

Lame story. TMZ, at least explain why she would want a restraining order in the first place. Because LiLo has nothing left.

Party 'till you die!

Lowhan Loser vs. Lowhan Loser vs. Lowhan Loser = no winners, only losers and Lowhans.

kevin

The Lohan family should take a ride along the Pacific Coast Highway and drive off the highest point and kill themselves, the whole useless family.

LD

ahhhhhh to be beautiful and effervescent these days, must be nice.

unknown

At this point I would interject some witticism that would undoubtedly fall upon deaf ears. Let me begin this bin mot by finishing it before it starts. TWELVeTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita

The Loserhans must be soooo proud for raising a drug addicted whore and another one in training.

Anita

This family is finished in Hollywood. All of them. What you see is their fame withdrawel symptoms.

unknown

I'm sorry, that should be bon mot, not bin mot. Excu$e me.
Oh, and yeah,-LEAVE LINSAY ALONE!(heaving, sobbing, weeping tears overflow my U-tube running my mascara into hysterics.)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments