Levi says 'Tonight Show' Shat on Him

11/5/2009 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston is furious over a William Shatner skit on Wednesday's "Tonight Show"-- in which Levi was made to look like a racially insensitive pothead -- claiming the outrageous Twitter posts Conan attributed to Levi were fake.

William Shatner: Click to watch
Rex Butler -- Levi's lawyer -- tells TMZ the Alaskan is demanding a retraction from NBC. What really pisses Butler off ... before Shatner's dramatic reading of Levi's putative Twitter page, Conan said: "All real ... we did not make these up."

Butler says the Twitter page is NOT Levi's and that, "We are in the process of dealing with Twitter first. I think they have an obligation once something like this happens to make some kind of corrective measure."

Among the Tweets that were read poetry-style by Shatner ... "Anybody know where I can get some good weed" and "Whats the deal with the taxi drivers not speaking English, is there a law against it?"

So far, not a tweet from NBC.

Courtney

oh go cry me a river you Alaskan idiot.

kadengirl

excellent!

Kimberly D Davis

Harvey...wouldn't a lawsuit be beyond frivolous? I mean, he's made himself a celebrity..where's his sense of humor...by definition posing for Playgirl is ironic to the nth degree.

Jodi

Metropony - GREAT comment! I didn't even think of that until you posted this comment. TOO funny!!

tgallady

Hey TMZ, I hear your staff molest children. I believe that!!

balls

balls

She is rediculous

This kid has made a business out of trashing his child's mother and commercials saying how he NOW uses protection....if only his mother used protection we wouldn't have to listen to this useless douche bag!

Bethany Sweet

I thought it was a funny skit. Okay, kind of funny. Really, they could have gone all crazy with it and it would have been funnier. Should have taken that sh*t and run with it, like on SNL!

ROTTWEILER

HE DEFINITELY HAS SOMETHING WITH THE TAXI DRIVERS SPEAKING ENGLISH. IF YOU NEED COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO GET TO DESTINATIONS THAT WOULD DEFINITELY BE A PLUS. SHOULD BE A LAW, BUT WE ARE TOO WEAK TOO MAKE ENGLISH THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE. WE ARE TOO BUSY SUCKING UP AND ACCOMODATING EVERYONE ELSE WHO MIGRATES HERE.

sonja

Levi listen up! GO BACK TO ALASKA AND TAKE YOUR CRUSTY CRAB NUTS WITH YOU, YOUR HATED HATED HATED HATED!!!!!

sonja

Rottweiler, you make a good point.
Now go bury you bone up Levis ass.

Cali MJ Fan

An idea-- put Johnston together with Prejean. Perfect pair--match made in Heaven.

Reality

levi. I want to give him his first nose job. I don't do stitches unless I am laughing.

Carol

If those tweets were not Levis and Conan plainly said they were,I would sue him until the last penny in my account was used up. Shows why hes not top dog, that skit wasnt even funny and the delivery just plain stank. Sue him Levi for all you can!

Father Guido Sarduchi.

I am a Alaskan I live here in Alaska. KEEP THAT LOSER IN HOLLYWOOD SO THAT HORNEY REDHEAD HAS SOMEONE TO live off of.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments