Jackson Kids Save the Day

11/9/2009 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Meddling kids and Scooby Doo go hand-in-hand -- so it makes total sense that Michael Jackson's kids helped save a dog named Scooby Roo.

Scooby Roo

As we told you last month, Prince and Paris Jackson saw Scooby on the news and decided to help out. Well it worked -- Scooby was outfitted with a custom cart this weekend.

Fuzzy Rescue, the organization that rescued Scooby, tells us it will take about 1-2 weeks for him to get used to the car -- and he'll be running around in no time.

Gotham Gossips

This is wonderful! So happy for Scooby Roo! JDB, you said it perfectly in your post. It's about time that TMZ produces something that isn't smut, sleaze, hatred, or nonsense.

Larry, I have only posted here twice in the last few months, yet I have seen this exact post written verbatim on another thread. This topic is a bright one, and it's not even about MJ, so I don't understand the negativity.

ekta

Michael jackson's children is as great as their father KING OF POP .They are so sweet .if MJ was alive he was very proud of them and give them tide hug with love . i love MJ and i love their children very much.i love you Mj and i really miss please come back.........................

cindee

GREAT WORK KIDS, I KNOW YOUR GOING TO GO ON AND
DO GREAT THINGS.... LOVE YOU AND DAD DEARLY

They were in it for the money

Sorry. That cart doesn't look anywhere comfortable for this poor dog. Scoobs looks scared out its mind. I think the idea is grand but someone else needs to design a cart that would fit the dogs girth and height better with smaller wheels and maybe a moving system on the harness sort of like a trains wheels has.

It's also nice the Jackson kids has lent their name for profit. Thas the Jackson way and knowing him, it was Jermaine who got them hooked.

They were in it for the money

Oh the sweet precious children of Michael. Yea, they are, but someone is using them. Michael would be abhorred and spinning in his casket over these public displays. If he was alive and this happened, he'd turn Viper in 10 seconds.
The kids didn't do much. Theyre using their name which is fine I guess, but still Michael would be fit to be tied.
You guys are just too gooey in here oh sweet precious children. I bet they got the Jackson system of cons down pat by now. Oh Yea.

iFart

What a happy ending to this story! Scooby Roo is adorable, and MJ's children are just the sweetest...he did an amazing job raising them. You don't see many kids that are so well-mannered and wholesome these days. I just hope the people who are raising them now will keep them that way.

Joe Jackson is illiterate

Number 20 Are you Jerkmaine, that rolex-wearing, rollsroyce driving, callabassas-living,high-rolling deadbeat-dad who claims "no money" to pay child support? Parasites is the name for all the Jacksons - they leeched off MJ all his life and now in death!
Those kids need to get out of that house, next they will be brainwashed into schemes to keep Michael's money in the parasites' pockets.

Joe Jackson is an illiterate child abusing tormentor, Katherine is Joe's accomplice in child-abuse, Latoya is a media whore, Jerkmaine is just a jerk!

They were in it for the money

I thought Jermaine said he lived in Azusa where he was at his home with his wife when CNN called him about Michael. Oh sure. uh hu. yep. What is in his pipe? You peeps do not understand I can see that. They keep saying 'other people' the inner circle' well that is partly true. Didn't Joe say somebody called him a fan and he came in from Vegas? that also is not true. he was down at ucla right after mom.
I know this whole investigation is going to get totally messed up. this is the way it was played to pan out. I can feel that dr is going to walk without his medical license. too many people came ot his defense already, saying Michael was an addict and Doctor Shopped. Thats bad. Plus the fact guilty or not guilty, people do not forget and people honestly do think he got away with molestation, so you know thats in the back of the minds of the Grand Jurors. Wonder who got whom to fill those seats. Lovely LA politics.

A Person

This is what michael would be doing if he were still alive! RIP MJ!!

Stop Milking his name

TMZ stop exploiting MJ's kids name.

MJ was a very good father, and he thought his kids well. I hope the Jacksons won't destroy all the good things he thought them.

It may be too late to mess up Paris & Prince, but Blanket poor angels. he is only 7...

janet, Rebbie, jackie, 3T, Paris, Prince & Blanket are the ONLY jacksons I care about.

The rest can go to hell, a bunch of leeches (Randy is #1 on my hate list...yes, Randy is right ahed of Joe "the devil" Jackson).

addy

just like their loving dad MJ and our one and only KING OF POP. more grease to your elbows kids, and may God bless you like hie did to your dad.

sue

god bless mjs 3 they have been blessed with the goodness that there father instilled into them!!! MICHAEL WOULD BE SO PROUD OF THEM AND THERE EFFORTS FOR ALL THAT THEY DO--- sue from tampa

Deborah

Thank you for reporting something positive. I believe you guys & gals try to report things fairly. I believe they will be ok. Great kids!

Andreemyrian

These children are lovely because their dad was an amazing man

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Aww I feel proud to have donated to this cause. I am glad TMZ did post the story and thanks for the follow up. I love the J3 so much. Good job Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments