« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson's Handiwork

11/12/2009 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is what it looks like when Mike Tyson punches you in the face.

0921_media_removed_britney
Paparazzo Tony Echevarria got into it with Tyson yesterday afternoon at LAX. Both men were arrested. Tyson was taken to the police station ... Echevarria went to the hospital.

Tyson's lawyer, David Chesnoff, claims the photog was harassing Tyson, his wife and kid. Chesnoff claims some photogs followed the ex-champ into the bathroom, though he didn't say if Echevarria was one of them.

The photog got 5 stitches.

Pretty ironic -- his t-shirt says, "Live Long."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Me

Probably Live Long and Prosper

Machelle

Serves this idiot
right! How stupid
do you have to be
to harass Mike
Tyson???

Sono

lol, is he going to come into the court room in a wheel chair carrying an oxygen tank with a nurse at his side too further embellish the punch?

tennis

I don't promote violence but "look back the -uck up" LOL

Jack Butters

got what was coming to him! KARMA!

SUN

The paparazzi are modern day stalkers. I am sure this fool wanted to provoke him, so he could sue for damages. Everyone knows Tysons history, so why would you get in the mans face while he was with his family. I would have knocked him out too. These guys are like flies/maggotts, and there should be a law enacted to protect citizens from their harassement.

Narisha

Who but a pervert would follow someone into the bathroom. Were they going to take a pic of his d*ck. Glad Mike punched him out. Hooray for Mike Tyson!

Justice !

I am not defending Tyson for doing bodily harm to this guy, but most of the time the PAP is overbearing. PAP just needs to know when to back off before anger becomes an issue and someone gets hurt.

DD

Paparazzo people are very agressive. But Mike Tyson knows his strengh. There was no need for another episode from this loser~~~~~~~ Mike Tyson needs to get knocked out!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot belive somone was stupid enough to marry his and bare his child!!!

Jason

I think its funny. This is what those photographers deserve, and when Mike Tyson tells you to back off, and your only skill is snapping pictures with a camera, you back the f*ck off before he even gets the words out of his mouth.

that.is.all

Yay for Mike. I'd knock the crap out of those paps if they came near me or my kid.

abraham

Awwwwww. I guess we are all suppose to fill sorry for him. I don't. Did his ambulance chasing lawyer take the picture? There is only one way out of a rest room and if the photographer was blocking the exit then he got what he deserved.

that.is.all

Jason said f**k. I'm telling Harvey.

coachs_wife

He DESERVES it!!!
These papparazzo always looking for the easy buck...although this wasn't "easy" ...had to have HURT!!!
I hope Tyson doesn't get in trouble for this...guy was asking for it!

winenroses

I'm sure this guy is going to milk this situation for all it's worth. But the article read they both got arrested so I don't know. What he needs to remember is Mike Tyson doesn't have the millions he once had. Old boy better get himself released from the hospital and so he can get back to work!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments