« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson's Handiwork

11/12/2009 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is what it looks like when Mike Tyson punches you in the face.

0921_media_removed_britney
Paparazzo Tony Echevarria got into it with Tyson yesterday afternoon at LAX. Both men were arrested. Tyson was taken to the police station ... Echevarria went to the hospital.

Tyson's lawyer, David Chesnoff, claims the photog was harassing Tyson, his wife and kid. Chesnoff claims some photogs followed the ex-champ into the bathroom, though he didn't say if Echevarria was one of them.

The photog got 5 stitches.

Pretty ironic -- his t-shirt says, "Live Long."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

truthserum

What does this guy do for fun, go to the zoo and throw rocks at tigers?

breal

Pls..if Mike wanted to tag that ass it would be worst.

Whamo

Whaaa look at my head..whaaa I'm a trekie loser....whaaa I should have ducked...whaaaa...This my freinds is the face of a cry baby loser who poked at a mad dog and got bit...WTF do you expect from a man who is a calm and stable as Mike? an invitation to dinner?

Whaa LMAO This is one of the funniest shots I've seen for a while!! F.ing with Iron Mike..what a dumbass.

Geoff

What kind of insurance did this guy have to get so bandaged up for 5 stiches? I have to think that he probably did the bandages himself or had someone other then a doctor do it in so that he can use the picture when he sues Tyson (and you know he is going to sue him).

Quiet

Play with FIRE and Get BURNED!

I'm hungry

serves him or anyone right who thinks they can intrude into someone's private life just to get an unflattering picture to post on the internet. just because you own a camera doesn't mean you are allowed to go around being rude and filming anybody any time you feel like it. i hope it really hurt too .. jerk-off ...hahaha

Mike Rowave

Too bad Tyson didn't kill him...he would have won a Darwin award.

AndreAgassi

Mike Tyson hates Star Trek fans and so do I!

erictheolson

Im sure its because he was wearing that shirt.

hoocheekoo

Paparazzi are out of control and have been for far too long! I'm hoping for a court case to decide whether freedom of the press or right to privacy prevails. I wouldn't be a celebrity for any amount of money these days. I don't know how they live with this kind of BS! The paparazzi have had an indirect hand in the deaths of Princess Diana and Michael Jackson, more directly in the case of Princess Diana. With Michael, they cruelly eroded his spirit and he was a good man. Maybe if THEIR lives and careers become undeservedly stressful and endangered, they'll get it! I support Mike Tyson. He's already sensitive about the loss of one child. So it stands to reason that he's going to be very protective of the ones he has left. The guy was stupid for messing with him. I hope Mike gets a break on this one.

LF

The photog got 5 stitches.

my kids have had more stitches
than that and they NEVER looked
like something auditioning for
a part in the "MUMMY RETURNS"

milk that little boo-boo big boy!

Payton

Good for you Mike! I so next time make sure that idiots like this don't wake up. The guy deserved it.

airstreamingypsy

I've always detested Mike Tyson, until now. Good for him, he was with his child and the idiot paps just don't respect peoples' space or privacy.

Paps cause accidents, even deaths yet they keep on coming.... they are all disgusting.

It's about time someone nailed one, they're a scourge.

Lloyd

Paps are mostly Like gnats at a bbq that just won't leave you alone. As for the number 9 comment, it sound like you need to get knocked out for being such an ignorant ass! And for everybod else's comment they are absolutely right, another mooney hungry succubus. He deserved every bit and Tyson don't deserve any bit of the charges. there needs to be a law passed or something to prevent these pricks form getting too close. 2 words... Personal space!!!

kat

And this is why you don't mess with a former heavyweight champion. Dumb ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments