« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philly's Wedding -- World Series Losers + A Loser

11/14/2009 6:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In town for the wedding of Philadelphia Phillies star Shane Victorino, Jon Gosselin posed with a few "fans" at the Oceans Beach Bar and Grill in Kihei, HI. while Phils slugger Ryan Howard tore it up on the dance floor.

Jon Gosselin, Ryan Howard
As the old saying goes -- it's bad luck to see Jon Gosselin before the wedding.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Todays Conversation

It seems like John G. parties all the time! Wow.

todaysconversation.blogspot.com
@todaysconversat

john

I dont know if I have seen larger a collection of such horrible, worthless people. TMZ's purpose is to run around trying to get bad shots of individuals who actually have purpose and meaning in their lives. I just hope one day everyone sees the absolutely douchebag low lifes that work there, and realize they contribute nothing to anyone. And anyone who takes TMZ serisouly, should re-conicider procreating, because this world does not need anymore people like you in it.

Jean

Get over picking on Jon....So he has a life..It's more than I can say for TMZ who keep's on with the same ole 'let's pick on J on Gosselin.' He has more balls than whoever keeps writing these stupid stories about him.

Crissy Angela

Ryan Howard rocks! Love ya Phillies!

kate

I love Shane! Congrats to him and his new wife and their baby girl. I wish them the best!

Kate

Does this guy EVER spend time with his children? Now that TLC's camera's have been banned, does his guy even SEE his (meal tickets) kids anymore?

joann

HOW ABOUT SOME WEDDING PICTURES!

shuffler

The girl on the left is gorgeous. Unfortunately she is posing with Mr Gosselin. This dampens the enthusiasm close to zero. Maybe she can be redeemed. Then again, maybe not.

Amanda

lol
it's always bad luck to see Jon Gosselin

marky spark

quit picking on gosselin, the poor guy has downs syndrome.

Connie

I've seen it mentioned several places on this post that Jon is from Hawaii...according to his bio and other TMZposts he was born in Wyomissing,Pa. went thru school there and graduated from Wyomissing HS in 1995. His parents have family in Hawaii, Jon is strictly PA, born and raised. His connection with Shane happened when he did an interview with him on one of the radio sports shows. It was said that Shane answered all the questions, Jon just interjected occasionally! What a surprize! We all know is vocabulary is limited and he needs his "team" to prompt him. I wonder how that will work when he's being grilled by TLC lawyers?

mooom

why cant this fool spend some time with his kids? kate is doing all the parenting while this jerk does what ever the hell it is he does. no wonder kate was hard on him someone in the family has to have some balls.

Jeanne

Very cute girls posing for a pic with Jonboy, unfortuantely, they're all starry-eyed at being near a 'celebrity'. I'm betting he's trying to figure out which one he'll be in a hot tub with, before morning. Hailey better worry, lol. Every one of them are prettier than she is, and Jon's track record of loyalty to his ladies is less than stellar.

Scarlett

I had never heard of Shane Victorino before, but now I know he hangs around with Jon Gosselin so he must be a loser too.

mmc

I'm sick of all the nasty posters.If we had been in the Gosselins situation would we have done any better?this family started out doing what they thought was the right thing for their family.I would have done the same. 8 kids are hard to raise, with the joy comes a lot of stress.If only Kate would have gone to counseling with Jon things might have turned out so much better.Now they're trying to co parent in a respectful way.I would think you all would like to see them come to an understanding so that he kids will be happy.Also don't criticize every move that Jon makes.I'm sick of you mean and foul mouthed posters.I wish this family the best.Are you all so perfact that you have room to talk?I don't think so!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments