« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ominous Illness Sidelines UFC Champ Lesnar

11/15/2009 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brock LesnarBrock Lesnar -- the UFC Heavyweight Champ -- is in "bad shape" according to UFC president Dana White and won't be fighting anytime soon.

White made the announcement after UFC 105 last night, saying "He's in a hospital up in North Dakota somewhere right now. He went to Canada and some bad stuff happened to him, so we've got to figure it out ... He doesn't want to talk about it publicly, but he's in bad shape. He's not well and he's not going to be getting well anytime soon."

Lesnar originally pulled out of a November 18 fight and reports suggested he had swine flu. The fight was rescheduled for January 2, but then it was announced Lesnar had mononucleosis.

But White made it clear, Lesnar's problems go beyond mono: "He is not good. He is very, very sick and he's going to be out for a while."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stacy

I'm not familiar with this man. But I'm so sorry to hear of his illness. I pray that God will surround him with his mightiest of Angels and bring him to full health again soon. He needs everyones prayers now - whether you were a fan of his or not , he is a fellow human being. God speed!

sarah

That;s really odd...wonder whats really wronf with him? Hope he gets better soon.

RonBurgundy

Speculation on my part, but he is trying to hide something. I understand Brock is worried about a stigma attached to whatever has him so sick?

Drug related is my expectation.

Rap sucks

Oh damn it. I hope nothing bad happens to him. Brock is a good fighter even tough most people dislike him. Get well man!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Michael's doctors got Michael what he wanted. I hope Brock's doctors get Brock what he wants.

Rap sucks

I wish it was just something to get out of that fight but turns out, it's not.

that.is.all

I was going to say something but I won't.

GET WELL SOON

that.is.all

I'm constipated.

rumored

via twitter:

RT @monstersball Scoop! A ZUFFA insider confided in me. #BrockLesnar has suffered cysts on his liver due to steroids damaging his Endocrine system.
about 9 hours ago from web

gg

9. via twitter:

about 9 hours ago from web

Posted at 10:27AM on Nov 15th 2009 by rumored
_______________________________

Thank you I have been wanting to know so bad what it was. It makes sense why he wants it kept quiet now too. It might be a rumor but I don't think it is.

Kevin

Come on TMZ. Go do what you do best and figure out what's going on with him !!!!!!

naresh.ni

It is odd what is going on with him hope he get well soon

marc anon

Cimarron

13. I live in Montreal. My ex is a stripper. She says the gossip around town is that he had 'hooked up' with more than one dirty stripper during his visit, and he might gotten have the HIV.

Amazing how undereducated the public is about HIV/Aids ... he wouldn't be so sick with Aids related illnesses so quickly. Although Aids did cross my mind ... if he has it, he didn't just acquire it in recent weeks.

Triple Play

HE IS A THUG. THIS IS PROBABLY A PUBLICITY STUNT TO GIVE HIM SOME PUB.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments