AEG to Murray: Go Pound Sand

11/17/2009 10:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

AEG will not pay Michael Jackson's troubled doctor a penny, sources tell TMZ.

AEG to Murray: Go Pound Sand

As we first reported, Dr. Conrad Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 -- the money he claims he's entitled to under a contract he signed with AEG to provide MJ with medical services. But sources connected with AEG tell TMZ the contract was never signed.

We're told a contract was drafted but it required three signatures -- AEG, Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray. Sources say Dr. Murray signed the contract and sent it to AEG but neither AEG nor MJ ever signed it.

The contract, we're told, also said it expressly hinged on Jackson signing.

Sources say AEG is drawing a hard line. They will not pay Murray a penny.

muscles

I believe, based on what I know so far, that Murray is indeed directly responsible for MJ's death, and that he is morally responsible as well.

However, he simply has not been tried in a court of law, and therefore none of us can say whether he is legally guilty (or liable in a civil suit) - or not - at this point, and to argue otherwise is just plain silly, and equivalent to a lynch mob mentality.

This is unlike MJ's case where there actually was a final legal verdict of his being found not guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Anita

JustME

Well it is awfully funny how this hit the news..if Jordan Chandler was telling the truth about Michael molesting him..which I highly doubt, I wonder why his dad just committed suicide on November 4th or 5th. His dad coereced that boy into lying for money..and that is a sad thing that they had to ruin a perfectly good human being for gain..and Dr Conrad Murry does not deserve a dome of that money..He killed Michael..and he should go to jail for it!

Debbie Looney Jordan Chandlers dad found dead from suicide.....This was one of the boys who accused Michael of molestation. Evan Chandler was found dead in his apartment on November 4th.

Donna

Wonderful.

muscles

Ant, that is a good catch there. And I think there were other articles about this out at the time. What I think AEG is arguing is that they were going to hire Murray (sign the contract?) when the tour started, and begin paying him then. Up until then, he was Micheal's "personal physician" ... and maybe they are claiming it was on Michael to pay for his services up until the London engagements started. I

I had also read here or elsewhere that MJ was supposed to be paying Murray from the advance money AEG paid to MJ in the weeks prior to when the tour was to start. However, that is hearsay and speculation, and I do not even remember the source of that info or allegation - could be TMZ!

___________________

124. I wonder why AEG would not pay Dr Murray they was the one who hired him,http://www.theinsider.com/news/2572726_AEG_Michael_Jackson_Insisted_We_Hire_Dr._Conrad_Murray

Posted at 8:18PM on Nov 17th 2009 by Ant

HumanNature

PURE CASE OF SET-UP BIG TIME!!!!

MURRAY IS THE FALL GUY!!!

Dr. Murray:

Start TALKING YOUR AZZ OFF!!!

TAKE THOSE DOWN WITH YOU!!!

Old saying "loose lips sink ships"

evej41

@10. @ 2.

yeah see how easy it is to spread internet lies, yeah we see

nan

Posted at 7:50PM on Nov 17th 2009 by muscles

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/aeg-to-dr-conrad-murray-lawsuit-michael-jackson-london-concerts/8#comments#ixzz0XAbuJhu

hey thanks for answering my post.i guess the moral of the story is to live your life like you have an audience.dont put yourself in harms way .i am big mj fan but i wish he would have thought about appearence sake even though i think it was innocent .friends probably got angry with him for not learning the first time..oh well..you must be a good lawyer!!!

nan

Posted at 7:38PM on Nov 17th 2009 by WillOTheWisp

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/aeg-to-dr-conrad-murray-lawsuit-michael-jackson-london-concerts/8#comments#ixzz0XAexFf2W

they probably didn't want press or mj fans showing up at the funeral , so they kept it quiet..why isnt it a story here is a better question to me .radar on line had this hours ago as did other sites.for some reason this one is obviously choosing not to.maybe they consider it distasteful.i guess they would perfer to put up the ...who would you rather..pols lol

TCYB

Pay the MD for murdering MJ? It would be a breach of contract.

evej41

@#128

i agree with you let them go head to head let have the truth justice for michael that is all us true fans want, i bet there will be a great show down and if murray really file papers watch how fast AEG pay up

muscles

cindy brady, you said it well here, with "live your life like you have an audience" and "don't put yourself in harms way." Or we at least have to try to keep those things in mind, so as not bring more stress and hardships on ourselves. I agree with you, I wish MJ had thought more about appearances, but his Achille's Heel in that respect seemed to be that he just wasn't in touch with how everyday people really think about some things, and he was naive and had himself too isolated to really understand that, even when friends warned him, apparently. I think it finally must have sunk in during the trial, and so I think MJ was also despondent from great disillusionment, as well as the treachery and indignities, and more.

__________________________________

Posted at 8:36PM on Nov 17th 2009 by cindy b

evej41

# 129 watch how this turns out watch how fast the money is paid out to murray if he files papers, he will sing like a bird and all will be exposed but all we as michael jackson fans want is the truth.... and i believe it will be shortly revealed......

tanya

GOOD...Why does he deserved to be paid?...HE DOESN'T IN MY OPINION.

RIP MJ
Love the Jackson's

emily

I'm oddly happy about Evan's death..I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the news. Who is next? Could be Sneddon..or maybe Bashir. I'd be glad either way.