Tila Tequila

Naked and Ranting

11/19/2009 1:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila has stripped down naked to go on a bizarre, rambling rant -- live on her Ustream page.

Tila Tequila
We're told Tila has been at this for hours ... ranting about everything from her personal hygiene to her case against San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman -- calling him a "woman beater."

She continued, "I am an angel ... because I am here to save the world with my army."

Tila also claims "this is the last time I'll ever be on ustream ever again."

Earlier in the rant, Tila said, "People call me an attention whore .. or whatever ... but excuse me I'm a grown ass woman and I'm confident in myself ...I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing ... that's why I'm a lesbian ... I was born naked ... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial."

Jenna

Missi, (#46) you are hilarious! YOU say "keep your ignorant comments to
yourself." Your entire comment contains so VERY many grammatical and
spelling errors! Come on, you did this on purpose, didn't you?

Oh, ha, ha, you say "no haters or snitches ALOUD." What? We have to
be quiet snitches or haters?? Tila has herself an "army" of idiots &
morons if YOU represent her "army."

Switch

Sad....by the way..someone recorded it? =)

Katie

she is 1 pathetic person. I can't believe her tampon string is hanging out lmfaooooooo. whata slut

Canadian bred

If tila already pondered suicide their's about a 80% chance she goes through with it, get this girl the help she needs, or she will take her own life. Sad to say, but our young woman must repect themselves and respect their bodies. I can just imagine what tila's family must think, although it's none of my business, but in the viatnamese culture flaunting yourself sexually brings shame to the family, supposedly her family came from a strict buddhist upbringing. it goes to show you, how females become polluted when it comes to society...damn

Jim

This airhead is cooked. This statement alone classifies her as hypocritical, AND stupid! "I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing ... that's why I'm a lesbian ... I was born naked ... anybody who is against that is gay and in denial." Let's see now. She claims to be a lesbian, but anyone against that is gay? People, we all just need to stop paying attention to this useless whore. And IF she is a lesbian, what was she doing with Shawne? She thinks her body is what the world needs most.. A woman could have a perfect body and still be as useless as tits on a bull. Tila IS just that woman...

james

i went on ustream and im not findind this stream with tila whats the deal?

JAA

GROWN WOMEN,little ass girl...oh an whore

jeff

i was watching the live stream for hours but eventually passed out. last thing i saw was when she 1st went up to her bedroom. so i missed all the crazy stuff after that. can any PLEASE HELP ME and let me know if you have the rest of the video so i can see what happened?? i'm on twitter... deffjeff or just reply to this comment, hopefully i'll get a notice. so if any1 has the video of the rest of it, please help a guy out!

who dat

Once you broadcast over the inet, you can't claim copyright. So where is the link. I want to watch this meltdown. Come on somebody recorded this right????

legally her lawyer can't stop anyone posting this.

Mike

Watch it here if you missed it.

To hell with her

What an idiot. She's in a hetero relationship, yet she's still lying to everyone by claiming "I'm a lesbian"? She's a total attention whoring slutty nutcase (which we already knew about); I wouldn't be surprised if she purposely pulled this as another in the long line of shameless publicity stunts. She's all about the attention: "look at me! No, not her, ME!"

She needs to disappear immediately & not come back for, say 60 years.

Carley

Were you born with fake tits too?

who dat

OK sportsfans, her it is. The video is 3 hours long and basically worthless. No substantial good nudity. You do see her breasts briefly, but not worth the time. The best part is right at the beginning when she tries to pose suggestively in a chair and falls over backwards when the chair tips back.

This is a mentally ill woman who is having a manic episode and most likely drinking and doing drugs. If she doesn't get help, she will be dead soon. It's a sad video and not worth the watch.

whilome

Merriman's original point: Tila has substance abuse problems and he restrained her to keep her from driving. The police believed him and did not press charges. She claimed she is clean as a whistle.
Exhibit A: she is obviously high. Case closed.

mistarayne

all u haters...hating on tila for gettin naked for u on ustream shame on u dats all im goin to say

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments