Girls Gone Wild

At Justin Bieber Mall Signing

11/20/2009 7:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mall SigningCops tell TMZ a young girl was hospitalized this afternoon after fans went crazy ... anticipating the arrival of 15-year-old music star Justin Bieber at a Long Island mall.

Cops said the girl was taken out of the Roosevelt Field mall on a stretcher just moments ago.

Bieber never showed, because over 1,000 screaming girls showed up and mall security lost control of the crowd. The senior vice president for sales at Def Jam Records, 44-year-old James Roppo (mug shot, below right), ended up getting arrested.

Bieber posted the following message on his Twitter account, pleading with his fans to leave the mall:

"The event at roosevelt mall is cancelled. please go home. the police have already arrested one person from my camp. I dont want anyone hurt."

The injured girl should be okay.

UPDATE
: Employees at Abercrombie Kids tell TMZ someone in the mall falsely screamed out that Justin was inside their store, so a ton of kids rushed the place. The workers said a fight broke out in front of the store -- and that it wasn't the only fight that occurred.

James Roppo

Mark

Kid both looks and sounds like 12 year old girl. It's very disturbing.

Chester

OMG!!! He is so hot. When I heard he was there I left my wife and two kids and ran like hell. I was so depressed when he didn't show up. I think I need therapy to get over this. The tears won't stop running down my face. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Sophia

All in all I think we need to be happy no one died because this could have been really serious. If you don't know him fine then don't comment rudeness does not make the situation any better and it just makes you look like an ass. If you don't like him move on and harrass someone that is not 15 years old! Kisses from Chicago~Sophia~

Captain Obvious

Most of the girls that attended this signing suffer from a condition that includes extreme tightness of the vagina among its symptoms. And, as luck would have it, I happen to be a highly skilled practitioner of diagnosing this affliction.

Inquiring Mind

He's a cute Lil' Boy that I guess Usher found him on You Tube, helped him launch his carrer and now is the teen Craze..

NO i'm not some crazy a@@ fan, but my kid is. anyway that's some Justin B., 101 from me... Hehehehehe!

Inquiring Mind

Awwwww... Lay off the kid you guys!!!!

Let him have his time.

g

WHO IS THIS KID? DEFINITELY STAGED TO HYPE HIS NAME UP AND OF COURSE WITH THE HELP OF TMZ. LOOK AT THE REAL DEAL TMZ, DAVID ARCHULETA, FANS MOB DAVID ARCHULETA IN MALAYSIA OR AT HIS CONCERTS. THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN COVERING BUT YOU'RE SO ANTI-ARCHULETA BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHO HE IS. YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE FACT THAT HE IS THE TRUE AMERICAN IDOL FOR SEASON 7 AND HE'S MILLION TIMES MORE POPULAR AND FAMOUS THAN YOUR ROCKER COOK. SHAMEFUL, YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON A LOT OF GREAT COVERAGE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BECAUSE OF TMZ'S PERSONAL BIAS OPINIONS.
TIME TO BEND AND ADMIT THE TRUTH OF THE GREATNESS OF ARCHULETA.

none

some of yall ppl r making rude comments yall ar F-ing mean!!

jayMMa

I just realy supposed to scream that day.. and realy diappointed. cause we are keep waiting and waiting but suddenly, they cancelled it oh! what a hell.But that 15 year old kid was very amazing for me,, he can have more and more fan someday,, but he did'nt appreciated our stupid screamed....

Shanice

Wow for those posting here if you were born before 92 you wouldnt be a fan. He's young he sings to entertain his fans the fans he can grow up with..Just like justin timberlake and britney spears did when they came out at 15 and 16.Plus he's all ready getting this much press imaging when he finaly go through puberty Justin B is a cute little boy and his music is cute to..the type of stuff you would wanna hear if you was a 14, 15 year old girl...Plus he's way better then the Jonas Brothers..

Biz

Free Roppo!

Gal from the Cook Islands

what happens when his voice breaks? bet he won't be famous then, he's only famous now because he still has that squeaky kid's voice. lol i know, he should do a collaboration with Miley Cyrus, it would be like listening to the Chipmunks!!! lmao.

G

Girls are... nuts.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Poor kid.. enjoy his 15 mins.. he'll be the next Ryan Cabrerra.. Hansons.. and so many more... teeny bopper idol

Marie-Eve

The young teenage girls went crazy on him in our mall here too in Montreal, QC, Canada. He came 2 weeks ago if I remember correctly at the Eaton Mall Center!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments