Chris Brown -- It's Not My Fault ... Again

11/23/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown -Chris Brown's denial tour 2009 continues ... he just filed legal papers claiming he's not to blame for a nasty accident at a sports club in Los Angeles.

Brown was sued by a paparazzo (not ours) back in May. Robert Rosen claimed he fell down a stairwell at an LA Fitness club after being chased by Brown's bodyguards and was then allegedly assaulted.

Brown has just filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- claiming he's not responsible for the injuries because LA Fitness didn't properly maintain and supervise its operation -- we're assuming that means keeping photogs out of the joint.

The incident occurred a month after Brown assaulted Rihanna.

Brown claims ... if Rosen gets a judgment, the cost shouldn't be on his shoulders.

sobegirl08

First! Wohoo

barry Gordy is genius

He may have a point. We'll see...

ladyli1

I'm torn about this story. On one hand, I can see that there's history of violence around this guy, but that paparazzi was in a private place.

punchapap

I'd normally want to rip into Chris Brown's actions, but since it happened to a paparazzi, I'll let it go. I hope there's emotional stress and loss of quality of life involved.

susieq

Karma is a bitch, Chris.

ozzman

jackass... again...

Ella

SMH!!!
When will TMZ stop posting BS about Chris?!?!

Chatter_Box

Poor lil ol Chris..
did the big bad pap invade your privacy?? Not responsible??
The hell you say.
If you're in the public lime light.. then guess what!
Oh yeah..
I forgot, you only like to give the snap, crackle and pops..!
Cry baby..
Karma is your bitch now!

Wesley

Checkout video of Chris Brown beating the crap out of his back-up dancer: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=948 Poor guy, someone should have told him not to disrespect his boss.

Nunya

Serves the pap right...he shouldn't be harassing people at a freaking gym!! Can't the man work out without being pursued by the media.

You people make me sick!!

tab

TMZ, you are dead wrong for this. When this first happened, you posted pictures of the guy walking away saying he was setting CB up. This is also not the first time this man has filed a bogus lawsuit. I didn't forget. You will look for anything to discredit this boy. At least he has admitted his guilt and is taking his punishment. That's more than most of the people on your site ever do.

RUSTY

Boo Hoo...poor paparazzi. Friggin crazy ass roaches.

CriticAl

Why does this little punk still have a career? All of you buying his record and going to his shows should be ashamed.

Doubtful824

UGH! This guy is such a LOSER!!! It may be the paparazzi, but Chris Brown needs to get the s**t beat out of him...PERIOD! Give me a break. If the pap were in "his" gym then why didn't they just make him leave?! Wut were his bodyguards chasing him for? COME ON CHRIS! Let's face it; you're an abusive a**hole and need to be put in anger management!

Loulou

I would take satan's side against any paparazzi.I hope the moron has at least broken a bone.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments