MJ's Final Gifts to Kids -- Disney, Dali & Ice Cream

12/2/2009 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before Michael Jackson died, he ordered three pieces of art for his children -- and today they're finally going to be delivered.

MJ's Final Gifts to Kids

We've learned Jackson picked out the paintings "Alice in Dali Land," "Lost Fairy Tales" and "Flavor of the Month" from artist Nelson De La Nuez -- and they were supposed to be dropped off the week of his death.

Obviously, the plans had to be shuffled around -- but we're told Katherine Jackson has arranged for the artwork to be dropped off this afternoon.

As TMZ previously reported, Jackson had a thing for the artist -- MJ dropped $13,000 on some De La Nuez pieces for himself just two weeks before his death.

Duh

LOOK HOW CHICKEN SH*T THESE MJ FANS ARE THAT THEY HAVE TO HIDE BEHIND DIFFERENT NAME. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID TO USE REAL SCREEN NAME. THE RABID FANATIC FANS ARE CHICKEN SH*T STUPID MOTHERFU*KERS WHO LIKE TO CLONE AND HIDE BEHIND DIFFERENT NAMES.

Posted at 5:17PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by HA HA HA

So, is your name Ha Ha Ha?

Linda Lovelest

41. 33. Tellit, I don't understand you sometimes. Last night you stated you meant the bad things you said about MJ, but that you agree that you didn't have to be so hateful about the way you stated things. Now today, back to the hate?

**********************************

Tellit is one of Gypsy's aliases. Does that answer your question?

Posted at 3:34PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Gypsy = Tellitlikeitis
_____________________________

ROFLMAO.....well I don't think I've tried making any secret of that Sherlock. lol

Tellitlikeitis,the Zombiehunter, LucyInTheSky, DropDeadFred, SingMeTheCluesBlue,
BettyBoopLovesToSnoop, TheLonelyCryptkeeper,
TheWanderingGypsy.....over 100 akas because whether I was a caped crusader for Michael Jackson OR donned the opposite stance when becoming TMZ ROCKS ON...it didn't matter...cloned, ridiculed, harrassed and run ragged. ROFLMAO.

MiMi

Ignore Tell.

She wants so desperately to belong yet she chooses to attack anyone on a whim. She will never belong because of the hate she harbors in her heart.

It was only when she posted as the original Wandering Gypsy that she was friendly and a great source of information. She was respected by many as that person. Now she chooses to try to chase everyone away with her mean hateful spirit. But it is not working.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

____________________________

No, sweet susie from tampon, Michael Jackson damned himself to hell! Living hell on earth. I never did because I don't believe that's where he is. I believe he's off somewhere giggling like the little manipulative brat that he was and counting counting that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ being generated from his orchestrated well planned out "standin stunt".

Posted at 4:47PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/02/michael-jackson-paintings-children-artwork-gifts-photos/5#comments#ixzz0YZXEqbMH

Tellitlikeitis....

MY GOD are U a crotchety ole' wench!! I can't believe a grown woman post stuff like this! Susie from Tampon?? Come on didn't u out grow this stuff...you sound like you should be out on a play ground! If you are not happy with life find a rope...wrap those big lips around a revolver...put cement shoes on and jump in the lake....gas stove?? Need a match?? Got a car?..Start and park in closed garage...Do you need any more Ideas??? STFU ALREADY..you are just plain nauseating!!

Random Angel

Linda Lovelest

**********************************

Tellit is one of Gypsy's aliases. Does that answer your question?

Posted at 3:34PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Gypsy = Tellitlikeitis
_______________________________

Tellitlikeitis was my original, first username beginning back on June 25 or 26th. First time I've ever participated on a blogging website.

SH*T HAPPENS

Posted at 5:17PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by HA HA HA

So, is your name Ha Ha Ha?

Posted at 5:19PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by hypocrite

MY NAME IS HA HA HA I'M NOT HIDING LIKE YOU ARE BEHIND A DIFFERENT NAME. IF YOU SO CALLED RABID FANATIC FANS CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE THREADS.

SH*T HAPPENS

84. I have had the same user name since day 1. I hide from no one. I don't clone anyone. I say whatever the hell I want to say, and take full credit for what I say, and don't really care if people agree with me or not.

Posted at 5:25PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Random Angel

Now that's the way it should be for everyone.

Duh

Posted at 5:26PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

I remember, and I remember tellit as a very pleasant, kind, funny, and witty person. I suppose you as a person may still retain those attributes, you are just not letting them show because you have been hurt so much by so many here in your previous incarnations.

Really?

What I would like to know is when did all of us become such judgmental freaks. If there is anyone out there who hasn't faced their own demons in their lifetime and are just plain perfect, then gosh I applaud you. The said part is that all these rumours and innuendo about Michael Jackson came from tabloids, and we all know how factually based these papers are. Michael Jackson wasn't perfect, and he never professed to be, however, he didn't deserve to be mocked, ridiculed,and bullied like he was so often in the papers and on television. What happened to us all?? How did we become so cold and cynical? It saddens me.

SH*T HAPPENS

Posted at 5:26PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

Posted at 5:34PM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Old dog

I remember her too from back them good person she is.

MiMi

Yes it is sad that she has taken on the form of this monster. She is alone in her pain and hate and wants to drag others into it by attacking them for no reason. She wants to show everyone that she is this hard hateful person that no one can touch. But she has been hurt and scarred deeply. This is her only defense in dealing with that pain and anger. She cannot face the truth that she is in severe pain so she tries to inflict pain on others in attempt to dull her own.

The pain and anger will never cease untill she faces her true self.

Linda Lovelest

DR SICK

Another example of CRAPPY TASTE! This man never had anything but kitsch "art". This CRAP belongs on a river bed wall in East Los Angeles! At least he wound up in a beautiful crypt thanks to La Toya. Not is choosing!

MiMi

Tell,

You can try as you might to make yourself look "bad" but we have caught on. It is all a front to hide your true feelings. I hope all of the posters here finally realize what your game is about. It is only an attempt to cause others to feel the excruciating pain that you are suffering from. You are all alone in your hate and pain.

You will always be alone in your pain unless you free yourself from it.