« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Cozies Up in Vegas

12/2/2009 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods got up close and personal with a leggy brunette during a recent trip to Las Vegas -- and the woman definitely isn't his wife.

TMZ obtained these photos of Tiger and the mystery lady taken October 4, 2009 at Tao nightclub in Vegas. The photos were taken around 1:30 AM.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

offcrgentleman

Hey, TMZ.. what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas :)

Hey, at least he's faithful to NIKE.

alex

I love his wife’s no-nonsense reaction. beat up the guy and make him leave the house. Take the children and file for divorce. How refreshing after all the political cheaters’ wives who ’stand by their man’ with stricken looks like absolute wimps.

Tiger's mistress boob job pictures:

jaddedkitten

oh no he's SITTING next to a woman fail tmz fail

Bren

I don't see what the big deal is? He is sitting next to a woman. I don't see anything "cozy" about it. He doesn't even look comfortable there to me.

Only marry foreign women

Mrs Woods is doing a Mary Winkler on Tiger. Run Tiger Run.

Get Real

If you marry a celebrity you need to go into it expecting one night stands...not liking it but expecting it. Tiger is handsome, rich, has thousands of drop-dead-gorgeous women throwing themselves at him and he's away from wifey for weeks at a time? Wake up Alice this isn't Wonderland. With that said...31 months? Huh uh I would hit him where it hurts...take the kids and visit Mom for awhile!

Lenore

OMG! leave this man alone. I cannot believe this, i never really payed any attention to Tiger Woods. I come on TMZ to get updates on the Michael Jackson situation....but wow! i cant believe how they are all up in this mans personal life. Im pretty sure if his marriage wasnt over before by now it is. I kinda feel bad for the man.

L337M4573R

and this proves wat exactlly?

that she was talking to him?

TMZ u guys are retards this doesnt prove that he cheated also thats not "upclose and personal"

sparkys nemesis

2 grainy 2b sure it's Tiger.

sarah

I believe the sh-- has officially hit the fan for Tiger. I heard that his main endorsements have stayed behind him, but for how long?

Mary

I GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS DOESN'T USUALLY STAY IN VEGAS!!

donhab47

Nike must be some proud of their Golden Boy now. Lets give him more millions -the idiotic public will buy our products for sure now.

DAn

Harvey, burn in Aushwitz!

canadian

WHO CARES!

I WOUNDER MR TMZ....HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MADE PERSONAL ERRORS,,,, JUST A MATTER OF TIME CLOWN.

MAKING CASH THIS WAY TMZ WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU...ENJOY.

YOUR A BUNCH OF JERKS....

margaret

maybe this is a huge cover up drama orchestrated to hide that he ie's gay! Guess not! No, he sure isn't gay...

I wonder who really loves him in her heart now. Seems like all these women are throwing golf clubs or talking to lawyers or newspapers and magazines. He must be sleeping on the couch.