« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

12/3/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods  & Rachel UchitelTiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger Woods' home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present.

UPDATE
: Gloria canceled the news conference!

tiger woods pics

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dani

Ohhhh So Now This WHORE wants to come out. Before she had amnesia, and was appalled by the mention of an affair with Tiger Woods. As soon as another chick takes credit for the altercation between TW and his wife she wants some attention. Beat IT WHORE, you had your chance. Should have come clean early on and now No one cares about your Cover Up Sob Story. He asked you to lie, and you did..so why are you coming out now? I forgot, thats what money grubbing gold digger slut buckets DO!

Em

Someone should take issue with this "ambulance (celebrity)-chasing" hag, Gloria Allred!! Seems her only claim to fame is the most current famous person's wagon she has hitched her "snake oil salesman (woman?)" wagon to. Does she just slink around Hollywood waiting for the next bomb to drop about someone (anyone) and then beat a path to their door offering her advice? And, why would anyone want this wannabe tagging along with them everywhere they go? Check it out - most of the 15-minute famers hook up with this ethically amoral celebritorney!!

yeah....and?

There will never be a stortage of these kinds of women. Too bad really, because in the end it is themselves they still have to live with.

Ladies, isn't there just some things you want nobody to ever say about you? Like I was never a selfish homewrecker, that I never played a role in another womans pain, or hurting her children?

What happened to us? Where did this start? For sex? Really? Or is it being able to brag about what you have done? What could possibly be the motive for sleeping with another womans husband? Love? Ya, right, they almost never leave their wives anyway.

I don't get, I never will. My reputation means more to me, I wish more gals were raised like this.

My Mother raised a lady, with dignity and self respect, who cares about what my actions may cause. Who told me that women need to stick together. Who told me to put myself in their shoes, how would I feel?

Why so many low morals girls now? I'm stumped.

Voit

Here are more pictures with Rachel and Tiger in Australia: http://www.931theparty.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=946

justthinkin

When will you people realize that cheating is not a big deal for Tiger, an earlier post said he's a robot, that is so close to truth. He is like Michael Jackson, he only wanted Elin to have his babies, Tiger will never love ANY woman more than himself. He measures his self worth by his conquests.

judy

Sex addict. Case closed.

There is no such thing as reality tv

Wow. Tiger has been really busy off the golf course. Why do these people even bother to get married? I have no respect for these women, either. They all want their fifteen minutes of fame, and do not care if they go after a married man with a family.

NJ

Well Tiger so Much For Your Wish For Privacy. SMH......You Need To Give Larry King A Call......This is the last piece of advice Im giving you because you wont listen to me!.........I thought a tiger was suppose to be the KING of the jungle?....Maybe you change your name from "Tiger" to the "Cowardly Lion" from The Wizard of Oz!

Greg

TMZ, normally like some of the stuff you do, but you are ruining this guys life. You think your sweet reporting on this stuff but really you guys are taking it too far. The paps are rediculous now and are going way to far into peoples lives. I have lost a lot of respect for you guys now that I see you on ESPN bottom line. I mean I know you guys were probably the losers who didn't get the chicks or make your highschool sports teams but get a life for real.

my, my, my

Let me preface this by saying I do not condone a manwhore. However, there was something wrong in this marriage before the big blow up. Was Tiger one of those mousey husbands who was dictated to by and ignored by a domineering wife? Did he find is spot by being in charge in an affair? His antics are that of a novice. Truly, he had no idea of the rules of the game or he would not have had a sexting session with his jump off with his wife in the house. There is so much more to this story. I mean jusst look at the way that his wife came at him. I bet she has beat his butt, emotionally and phyiscally, before. If this was not true, she would not have attacked him like she did. I am just wondering.

softballcrazy

I don't know WHY Tiger has to cheat on Elin. She's way prettier than the other HOs and is a lady. Rachel Uchitel is totally skanky looking and a real paid whore. I mean this woman has bagged so many men her #%$@ must be cavernous! LOL!

Janell

This skank is mad because the other skank is getting more attention. She wants everyone to know she was the main skank! More skanks will come out of the woodwork. All the skanks will get paid for their stories by the media and tabloids. In a month, all skanks will be forgotten. Tiger will still be a billionaire, but he better sleep with one eye open with his wife Elin!

miapocca

So Elin is WILD...seems the tiger met a Lion who can take him on

My advise to the chick,.take waht you can and move back to sweden

My reasons are:

Obviously he cant be overly attracted to ELin;..compare the brunettes with Thai like make-up and dress style he is chasing to Elin..so different..his sexual preferences are differnt and Elin is not it

He thought he needed a wife to start a family..he chose someone who will fit his publci image which obviously is a sham

I knew this marriage was a sham when Elin went by herself to have her child christined in Sweden..which father even if he disagree with her religion does not show up to an important family event held for his CHILD...

Elin run while you still have it..Dont sacrifice your life and happiness for YOUR love...unless you can became a trashy looking brunetter with a dye job, there is not point is staying...GET OUT, get as much as you can for yourself and the kids and find someone who is more desserving of you....

Maniacal Zebra

OK. Will someone please tell me WHICH mistress got all of this started. I'm having trouble keeping track of how many mistresses this guy has.

Suzanne

Don't you know Tiger is holding his breath wondering how many 'others' will come forward. A cheater will always be caught at some time or another. My heart goes out to his family.