Khlomar Questioned over

Transgender Incident

12/5/2009 2:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A transgender male declared war on Khloe Kardashian last night, calling the cops on the reality star after an alleged shoving incident that occurred outside of a Hollywood club.

The alleged victim claims around 1:00 AM, she walked up to Lamar outside of club Playhouse and told him he was "too young to be married," when Khloe suddenly "pushed me and hit me." The alleged victim immediately called police.

Cops quickly arrived to the scene, and law enforcement sources tell us they interviewed Khloe, Lamar and multiple witnesses -- but no evidence was found that a crime was committed.

We're told an incident report was taken -- but cops left the scene without making any arrests.

Balls has no Balls

So he pushed him/her.That it?

Inquiring Mind

He/She is probably saying the truth! Fatty Khloe seems that way.. maybe she was jealous of her competition that night!

She's the ugliest and loudest! yearning for attention- outta all of her sisters.

I'm just saying!

frankiestage

hollywood is a freak show.

doc murry

so did klohe have sex with tiger too??

whitney

It/She/He had no right whatsoever to tell him he was too young to be married. Honestly its no ones business but theirs and no one else has any right to say anything. Now that doesn't mean I'm saying Khloe had any right to push or hit this person, she should have just said, "It's none of your business;" and moved on.

Makenna

Something I don't get is all of these Tiger Wood's women are some what attractive except for Jaimee Grubbs. This girl is dog a$$ put a bag over her head ugly. Why did he settle for her when he obviously had no trouble finding women?

As far as Khloe I wouldn't blame her for shoving this tranny.

chi chi

Khloe was just jealous that this tranny looked more like a woman that her. When is she going back to wrestling under her pro name Chynna, loved her when she was in the WWF.

andre

The video must have cut off on me...I'm still waiting to hear what Kloe did wrong...that dude/girl got got what she/he had coming...should just be happy that's all the happened.

Me oh My

Wow I see Lamar is really into the trannies.

J C

Real emotionally stable person "transgendered" (sarcasm),add alcohol and drugs (most likely)and you have a formula for trouble.

Jenvieve

This article needs to be corrected. A "transgender male" would be like Chaz Bono - the opposite of what you really mean.

Maxis

They should have smacked that tranny straight. It's none of its business how young they are.

Do not wanna reveal

Any normal person would have been arrested for pushing AND hitting a person. But since Khloe is a celebrity, that didn't happen. Seriously, she hit someone! If she had been any normal person, she would have been on her way to jail. I have always known that Khloe has a big mouth, but I didn't know she could actually get physical. It was none of the woman's business. BUT Khloe should have told her that. It was none of her business and Khloe should have told her that instead of pushing and hitting her. OR better yet? Why don't we let Lamar take care of himself. He's not a child. I'm pretty sure he can take care of himself without Khloe jumping in there.
Oh well, lets hope Khloe doesn't feel the need to assault somebody the next time they make a comment.

cyekim

This will grow old real fast for Lamar! Come to think of it, Khloe could be easily mistaken for a tranny!

anna

hey whats up with the red head seen with jon gosselin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments